Barack Obama is & will remain president

Z99

Rookie
Aug 30, 2024
Obama directed the government to work against Trump for 4 years and has directed policy under the Biden Administration. Obama decides who will be president and he selected Kamala. Kamala will "win" and Obama will continue to direct U.S. policy for at least the next 8 years.

Isn't this better than having Trump as president, even if we have to take the vote out of the hands of the people? After all, Isn't that what the German people should have done to Keep Hitler from becoming chancellor?

Obama directed the government to work against Trump for 4 years and has directed policy under the Biden Administration. Obama decides who will be president and he selected Kamala. Kamala will "win" and Obama will continue to direct U.S. policy for at least the next 8 years.
Sounds good to me. Best president of this century--by far.

Obama directed the government to work against Trump for 4 years and has directed policy under the Biden Administration.

Obumma even campaigned to help install Joe Bedpan.
I never saw an ex-president work street rallies before to get his successor elected.
Or was he really working to get Harris into office?

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.47.14 AM.png

I'm going to be VERY unpopular here with both the right and the left for stating the following truths.

1) Obama is the president.

2) Obama and his team disallowed Trump from winning in 20' and will do so again in November.

3) Obama and his team are doing the nation and the world a GREAT service!

That is all.

I'm going to be VERY unpopular here with both the right and the left for stating the following truths.

2) Obama and his team disallowed Trump from winning in 20' and will do so again in November.

That is all.

Another crappy mod sock.

That is all.
Keep right on drinking the koolaid mister. The Mulatto Menace needs to be publicly executed for the treason he's committed against this country.

Isn't this better than having Trump as president, even if we have to take the vote out of the hands of the people? After all, Isn't that what the German people should have done to Keep Hitler from becoming chancellor?
Be still my heart… LOL

Do you retards really think Obama remaining in power would horrify people? A two-time popular president who gave us Obamacare? A guy who can still make people go crazy as he did at the Dem convention? Maybe to you, racists. Not to the rest of the world.

Thoughts and prayers, retards.

Be still my heart… LOL

Do you retards really think Obama remaining in power would horrify people? A two-time popular president who gave us Obamacare? A guy who can still make people go crazy as he did at the Dem convention? Maybe to you, racists. Not to the rest of the world.

notice the Dems aren't denying Obamas power and control ! Dems back a tyrant .. Dems love tyrants ! especially if said tyrant is one of their own .

Be still my heart… LOL

the real threat to democracy .. why don't you lefties push to make Obama king ..

notice the Dems aren't denying Obamas power and control ! Dems back a tyrant .. Dems love tyrants ! especially if said tyrant is one of their own .
Yup. You got us on that one. We were keeping it a secret…Obama secretly controlling the armed forces, setting the FBI on the orang loser, fixing all those elections using Soros money…

But who knew you guys would be so smart to figure it out after 4 long years …?

So, what are you retards going to do about it? Other than whine about it on this site?

Come on, don’t be shy. Tell us.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
the real threat to democracy .. why don't you lefties push to make Obama king ..
Sure. We were just waiting for you to give us the go-ahead.

So, you ok with it? We can go forward? Tell me quickly. I have a lot of work to do planning the coronation.

• Winner
Be still my heart… LOL

As I predicted, fellow leftists would attack me.

You don't actually believe that Biden was directing anything, do you? Biden never directed anything.

Having Obama behind the scenes directing policy is the best thing ever for the U.S. Presidential term limits is anti-democratic.

As I predicted, fellow leftists would attack me.

You don't actually believe that Biden was directing anything, do you? Biden never directed anything.

Having Obama behind the scenes directing policy is the best thing ever for the U.S. Presidential term limits is anti-democratic.
Yup. Obama was in control the whole time. And, I am going to let you in on a secret… remember when Trump thought he was president? Not really. Obama was still controlling everything from the basement. And, he never left.

Why do you think the orange loser was never able to keep a single promise? Build the wall, repeal Obamacare…etc?

And the best part you retards can not do a damn thing about it.

Except whine. :auiqs.jpg:

• Winner

Forum List

Back