Barry By-Passes Congress To Secure Deal With Australia To Bring 2,500 'Refugees' to US

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Nearly 2,500 refugees from terrorism hotspots around the world are bound for the U.S. after being rejected by Australia, but not even top lawmakers can get answers about who they are."

Obama administration stiff-arms lawmakers questioning secret refugee deal

Barry luvs to bring in the worst refugees even other nations won't accept...and doedn't mind by-passing Congress to do so....and f* the American people who don't want them, too.

:clap: Way to go, Barry!

Obama administration stiff-arms lawmakers questioning secret refugee deal

just shows the vindictiveness of the left.
Barry getting even for Trump getting elected as president.

Our entire history as a nation is one of bringing people to our land. It is what we do.

ffb9d091822f63d4b3692c5664fcb854e548df313ffeab41a2ee3d0b1b32af77.jpg

Our entire history as a nation is one of bringing people to our land. It is what we do.
..not terrorists and violent illegals...until the libs took over....and we never violated the Constitution and law to do it...until the libs took over...

"Nearly 2,500 refugees from terrorism hotspots around the world are bound for the U.S. after being rejected by Australia, but not even top lawmakers can get answers about who they are."Obama administration stiff-arms lawmakers questioning secret refugee deal
Barry luvs to bring in the worst refugees even other nations won't accept...and doedn't mind by-passing Congress to do so....and f* the American people who don't want them, too.
Too bad for you that Obama is on his way out and your Hillary done went and lost the election!
2499134143.gif

I guess that you will have to be content with mean-mouthing Trump for the next 8 years. Loser!

Sure lets bring some more Muslims to the US. Muslims that Australia won't take. Lets let the American Taxpayer support a few more.

God are you one fucking idiot. An idiot who buys into the religion of peace. How many of these refugees to you want in your house?? How many do you want to support. How many will be jihadists just waiting to kill your stupid ass??

Sure lets bring some more Muslims to the US. Muslims that Australia won't take. Lets let the American Taxpayer support a few more.
Listen to me very carefully, Claudette. Pay attention now. I understand you very, very well. I sympathize with you, really I do. I understand because my country has taken more than your country has, which is a funny thing considering that my country didn't follow your fucking, war mongering asses into to war, nor are we NATO members. I know what you are thinking ... too fucking bad for me .... it's not your fault that we are taking so many of those, uh , yeah, you know, 'people'. It's the fault of my cock-sucking, American ass-kissing government! Absolutely correct! But don't you fucking complain! It's your fucking government that started all of these fucking Middle East wars. You are the reason these savages are on the move!

You started it all, but you act like you're the poor innocent victims and everyone else is just cruising along on Easy Street. We have it much, much worse than you do! So either show some solidarity with the rest of us ....... or bust down the gates of your fucking Whine House ..... or bite the bullet and shut the fuck up!

"Nearly 2,500 refugees from terrorism hotspots around the world are bound for the U.S. after being rejected by Australia, but not even top lawmakers can get answers about who they are."Obama administration stiff-arms lawmakers questioning secret refugee deal
Too bad for you that Obama is on his way out and your Hillary done went and lost the election!
2499134143.gif

I guess that you will have to be content with mean-mouthing Trump for the next 8 years. Loser!
Not True - thanks for the precedence set by Obama, we get to blame and bash Barry and Hillary for all the problems that come up in the next 4 years.

Way to go, Barry!
2499134143.gif

Not True - thanks for the precedence set by Obama, we get to blame and bash Barry and Hillary for all the problems that come up in the next 4 years.
Hmmmmmmm ..... good point. But the real game is how to fix as much as possible ..... now.

Barry's parting gift, memorializing 8 years of opaque transparency, and a feckless policy in the region.

He'll be gone before it has a chance to go to shit and when it does it'll be Trump's fault.

And to think people were po'd when the clintons took some doodads on the way out.

Thanks Barry!

Barry's parting gift, memorializing 8 years of opaque transparency, and a feckless policy in the region.

He'll be gone before it has a chance to go to shit and when it does it'll be Trump's fault.

And to think people were po'd when the clintons took some doodads on the way out.

Thanks Barry!
Just make sure Obama doesn't make any duplicate keys to the war room.

Thanks Barry!

I think he had it converted to a temple of selfism.

Tried it with the whole country, but had his little hands burned on that count.

God are you one fucking idiot. An idiot who buys into the religion of peace. How many of these refugees to you want in your house?? How many do you want to support. How many will be jihadists just waiting to kill your stupid ass??
None he already has the basement at his parents house. There is no way someone could be supporting themselves, with his mind set.

I think he had it converted to a temple of selfism. Tried it with the whole country, but had his little hands burned on that count.
Too bad about his hands. I'm sure the bastard's got lots of booby traps he wants to construct and leave behind for Donny.

Forum List

Back