Basement biden is so exhausted from yesterdays big speech his campaign shut down for the day

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
This clearly illustrates biden is not capable of handling the duties of the Presidency.

The American people deserve better.

Too funny.

His incoherent ramblings in a 20 minute attempt to read from a teleprompter sent them back to the bunker.

This clown will never show up for a debate. Book it. His handlers will do anything to find an excuse to keep him locked in the basement.

This clearly illustrates biden is not capable of handling the duties of the Presidency.

I am sure he can do like Trump does as president, very little.

You are old enough to have some common sense. What happened?

Lying takes 3 times more energy than telling the truth. Feeble Joe does not have any energy to spare.
Plus it's much more difficult trying to keep track of all those lies. And apparently he's not having much luck keeping track of them all. Franking yes, franking no, fuckng franking lies are all too confusing for such a feeble fucking mind.

Moonglow lives in a rural area where most do have good common sense....It would be interesting to know how he got so messed up???

Moonglow lives in a rural area where most do have good common sense....It would be interesting to know how he got so messed up???
sometimes he sounds like a guy I would drink a beer with but most times he makes me want to run really fast the other way,,,

Well, at least Trump doesn't need a golf cart to join in a march like when he first began as president...

I live around nothing but Trumptards and evidently it's wearing off onto me..

You know, it's funny - I'm not voting for Biden - but damn, a "sleepy" President sounds pretty fucking awesome after four years of a Trump's insanity.

Trump does more in half an hour, than you have done in your whole life you pissant.

Every small town has the village idiot who always seems to make the wrong decisions in life. Now you know who moonie is.

Besides him being tired and exhausted from reading for 20 minutes...then just shutting up and walking off the stage.
It should be noted thatg there wasn't any crowd there. There was only around 20 media types.

If you are going to visit a swing state it wouldn't hurt to talk to actual voters...instead of just changing the backdrop
of the setting. It makes no sense to visit a swing state and not visit with swing state voters.

You talk about being in a panic mode. His entire campaign could be the poster children for Panic.

He's going down and The Donald has all the momentum right now and is rising. In July Trump's approval
rating was 45 and disapproval was 51. For August his approval rose to 49 and disapproval fell to 47.

As a reminder...Trump's approval rating on election day in 2016 was 37.5%. He won 30 states with 46%
of the vote.

Last edited:

I live around nothing but Trumptards and evidently it's wearing off onto me..

Ummm==ummm

And this should be telling you something. By your own admission you are surrounded by Trump supporters-------this should tell you that Trump has the support and is going to win the election.

1599009664821.png

Yeah, because holding daily conferences is so easy.

The screechers who accomplish nothing always screech about people who actually are productive.

Forum List

Back