Be A Part Of The Solution! Show that you care! Watch Live: Gov. Glenn Youngkin delivers remarks at Stafford High School for Fentanyl Awareness Day

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Youngkin standing with Virginia families who have lost loved ones to fentanyl The contrast is clear, the Youngkin admin will always stand with Virginia families.

VA Dems choosing drug dealers over Virginia families

FvDcO9nWIAohV7f

Fortunately, Virginia has a “Good Samaritan” law aimed at protecting well-intentioned witnesses from liability issues. VA Code §8.01-225 provides that any person who renders emergency assistance in good faith shall not be liable for any civil damages.

Commie don't care if 200,000 Americans die, their buddies in the cartels and chicoms are making money hand over fist.

they'll care eventually when it's their own sons and daughters who die from fentanyl overdose!

we can help folks so they don't overdose

you seem happy about it
once an addict, always an addict.
I am certainly not sad. Our remaining family is at peace.
so yeah, I am happy that the cops no longer come busting in
and we don't have to visit mom in prison.

Last edited:
once an addict, always an addict.
I am certainly not sad. Our remaining family is at peace.
so yeah, I am happy that the cops no longer come busting in
and we don't have to visit mom in prison.
you're sick. you're worse than an addict, you're an evil person

Youngkin standing with Virginia families who have lost loved ones to fentanyl The contrast is clear, the Youngkin admin will always stand with Virginia families.

VA Dems choosing drug dealers over Virginia families

I expected better than you.

Democrats have just a different plan.

Democrats are right that just increasing prison sentences didn't work before and what do expect to happen this time that is different...
What we got is a massive prison population and no reduction in the crime..

This is a far cry from supporting Drug Dealers... That comment was just straight out fear mongering...
Needs an adult solution to this problem not the knee jerk reaction, from there a plan can be made and agreed so it won't be supported by changes in government..

they'll care eventually when it's their own sons and daughters who die from fentanyl overdose!

Don't bet on it, they care more about money and power than anything else. Trump actually had an agreement with the chicoms to crack down on the shipment of chemicals to the cartels, of course that went out the window when the xiden regime took over. The chicoms are getting what they paid for.

Forum List

Back