Beatings and blood in Portland

Here's a Patriot Prayer attendee. Who do you think America most relates to ?

d83_img3.jpeg
Interesting how that person is disrespecting the flag like that. Do you approve?

What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??
They are a terrorists group supported by the Obama/Clinton media and far left local governments. Their end is in sight and.

View attachment 208530

Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon Saturday. Though the groups have clashed several times over the last year and a half, the August 4th edition is shaping up to be like none other, as both groups are upping the ante.
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed - Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

iANTIFA losers are doing a real good job making sure Trump wins aggain bahahaah.

You idiots are beating up cops omg if you only knew what pure moronic idiots you look like.

LMFAO
Did his tiki torch drop on his head?
Too bad he didn't bring his car.

What the heck is Antifa anyway ?? I mean who makes up their ranks ??? What types of characters are they, and what are their leanings, beliefs and visions ?? Are they Americans ?? If so what is their protest message or theme besides being anti-trump ??
They are a terrorists group supported by the Obama/Clinton media and far left local governments. Their end is in sight and.
UTTER BULL CRAP and you know it! If anything, they were Bernie supporters.... NOT establishment supporters like Obama and Hillary.

View attachment 208530

Far left communists of “antifa” clashed with the Trump-supporting Patriot Prayer in Portland, Oregon Saturday. Though the groups have clashed several times over the last year and a half, the August 4th edition is shaping up to be like none other, as both groups are upping the ante.
BEATINGS AND BLOOD IN PORTLAND=> Trump Supporter Clubbed - Blood Gushing From Head (VIDEO)

iANTIFA losers are doing a real good job making sure Trump wins aggain bahahaah.

You idiots are beating up cops omg if you only knew what pure moronic idiots you look like.

LMFAO
Of course you would say that....safely at home at your keyboard. Why didn't you go?

They are the anarchist that used to be seen everywhere and at all the demonsrarions and rallies causing chaos and violence. Antifa is a disguise and front.

View attachment 208530

LMFAO
Of course you would say that....safely at home at your keyboard. Why didn't you go?
Because I live in Louisville.

If you can condone beating innocent people half to death with clubs and baseball bats I can sure as hel supportl running over stupid animals with a car.

View attachment 208530

LMFAO
Because I live in Louisville.

If you can condone beating innocent people half to death with clubs and baseball bats I can sure as hel supportl running over stupid animals with a car.
So...you failed to support because it was inconvenient for you. Typical INCEL.

UTTER BULL CRAP and you know it! If anything, they were Bernie supporters.... NOT establishment supporters like Obama and Hillary.
No Matter bet they still get their money and marching orders from Soros

You have to move fast if someone is swinging a bat at you.

The best bet usually is to step in and tackle or punch them.

The last time for me, it wasn't a bat, it was a shovel, I stepped in, grabbed the shovel just above his hands, that stopped the swing, then I pulled him into a punch and he dropped. Bottom line is: You have to not be where the last foot of the object can hit you.

You catch one of those, it's gonna hurt, bad.

Antifa are terrorists, the Brown Shirts of the Stalinist democrat party,

They are out doing Kristal Nacht yet again.

Forum List

Back