🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Behold, Racist Hate Against Asians

I don't think there is so much as one single authoritarian leftist here either intelligent enough or honest enough to admit the truth as to which segent of the population is most responsible for Asian abuse.

When the grand inquisitor holds up three fingers and demands they see two, they are only capable of seeing two.

America fought major wars in the 20th Century against Vietnam, Korea and Japan. I'm surprised that there isn't more anti-asian prejudice from the veterans of those conflicts. After all, there is still a lot of animus against Southerners over the War of Northern Aggression which happened over 150 years ago.

The Democrats seem to have an agenda to demonize White folks as everyone's oppressors.
The sad thing is that the Left controls the Press and Entertainment, therefore there is not much that can stop them from using race and religion and class......every chance that they get to divide Americans.
And if people try to make a counter argument, the Left brands them as racist, white supremist, domestic terrorist, nazi....
The Dems are who are really driving the interracial violence.

Who are you going to believe? Your moral and intellectual superiors or your own lying eyes?

Pretty much all of the Asian persecution comes from the Left.

They don't allow Asians into Left wing colleges despite being more than qualified cuz there are too many of them it seems.

Look at Left wing Hollywood, name one famous Asian actor. You can't unless they are in a stereotypical role like Karate or something.

FDR locked innocent Japanese Americans up during WW2, hundreds of thousands of them for years, yet FDR is hailed as one of the greatest Presidents in US history according to the DNC.

And the most violence against Asians comes from the left wing black population, especially places like San Fran.

Boy Asian women have such nice legs and figures. Most of them never see anything better than a Vienna Sausage

America fought major wars in the 20th Century against Vietnam, Korea and Japan. I'm surprised that there isn't more anti-asian prejudice from the veterans of those conflicts. After all, there is still a lot of animus against Southerners over the War of Northern Aggression which happened over 150 years ago.
No there isn’t.

Who are you going to believe? Your moral and intellectual superiors or your own lying eyes?

Pretty much all of the Asian persecution comes from the Left.

They don't allow Asians into Left wing colleges despite being more than qualified cuz there are too many of them it seems.

Look at Left wing Hollywood, name one famous Asian actor. You can't unless they are in a stereotypical role like Karate or something.

FDR locked innocent Japanese Americans up during WW2, hundreds of thousands of them for years, yet FDR is hailed as one of the greatest Presidents in US history according to the DNC.

And the most violence against Asians comes from the left wing black population, especially places like San Fran.

And blacks, as usual, lead crime statistics against all races including the Asians.

Every video I've seen put up as an example of white racists harming Asians was actually black street punks robbing Asians in the streets...so what is the dishonest media doing?...they must have figured out how stupid their followers are and think they can report anything and they will suck it up.....

No there isn’t.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the hatred for southern whites that resonates in the Liberal establishment. Believe me its there.

No there isn’t.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the hatred for southern whites that resonates in the Liberal establishment. Believe me its there.
No, I don’t believe you. Because you are wrong.

Forum List

Back