Bennett: Hezbollah pays families in south Lebanon to store weapons in their homes

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
As Israel targets homes where Hezbollah weapons are being stored in southern Lebanon, former prime minister Naftali Bennett claims the families living in these houses are paid by the terror organization.

“Many Shiites in Lebanon have a unique revenue stream: In their home they have a special ‘Rocket Launcher Room,'” Bennett tweets. “They’re paid monthly rent by Hezbollah to host this launcher and be prepared to shoot rockets at Israel communities on demand.”

I remember as a company commander fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon I was astonished by this. Who the heck turns their home into a terror base?The IDF is now systematically destroying these death machines. Anyone man who turns his home into a death launch pad puts his family in severe danger, and ONLY he is responsible for the consequences. Enough is enough.

Just as Hamas uses civilians as human shields, so does Hezbollah.

Here we go with another excuse to use for Israel to bomb and kill civilians.
Are you denying the story?... if you are I'd ask where have you been?... they do this all the time.... hiding behind civilians... but wait... if they are being paid to hide weapons they are not civilians they are fighters....

Here we go with another excuse to use for Israel to bomb and kill civilians.
If you have a military objective in your house, you hold sole responsibility when Israel targets and eliminates that military objective. If you and your wife, as adults making adult decisions, want to commit yourselves to being combatants, I can't think of a reason to stop you. You and your wife are no longer civilians.

As Israel targets homes where Hezbollah weapons are being stored in southern Lebanon, former prime minister Naftali Bennett claims the families living in these houses are paid by the terror organization.

“Many Shiites in Lebanon have a unique revenue stream: In their home they have a special ‘Rocket Launcher Room,'” Bennett tweets. “They’re paid monthly rent by Hezbollah to host this launcher and be prepared to shoot rockets at Israel communities on demand.”

I remember as a company commander fighting Hezbollah in Lebanon I was astonished by this. Who the heck turns their home into a terror base?The IDF is now systematically destroying these death machines. Anyone man who turns his home into a death launch pad puts his family in severe danger, and ONLY he is responsible for the consequences. Enough is enough.

Just as Hamas uses civilians as human shields, so does Hezbollah.
And Israel finds them and blows up the weapons and the house

If you have a military objective in your house, you hold sole responsibility when Israel targets and eliminates that military objective. If you and your wife, as adults making adult decisions, want to commit yourselves to being combatants, I can't think of a reason to stop you. You and your wife are no longer civilians.
Wrong. There is no justification. Netanyahu is a liar and so just going along with his claims is something I'm not going to do. Preemptive strikes are bs. They were when we struck Iraq and they are when Israel is doing it. It's stupid. Israel is going to start a war to stop a war from happening. If the weapons are stored in the house they aren't being used. You see them using them on the streets, then get them. It's like me saying I have the right to burn down your house because you store guns there. Makes no sense.

Are you denying the story?... if you are I'd ask where have you been?... they do this all the time.... hiding behind civilians... but wait... if they are being paid to hide weapons they are not civilians they are fighters....
Yes. I'm denying Netanyahus claims. I've been living on earth for 63 years and I've heard this story enough. Netanyahu is a liar trying to stay in power so he won't go to prison. As long as Israel is at war, he stays in power. So you figure it out.

Wrong. There is no justification. Netanyahu is a liar and so just going along with his claims is something I'm not going to do. Preemptive strikes are bs. They were when we struck Iraq and they are when Israel is doing it. It's stupid. Israel is going to start a war to stop a war from happening. If the weapons are stored in the house they aren't being used. You see them using them on the streets, then get them. It's like me saying I have the right to burn down your house because you store guns there. Makes no sense.
Hezbollah/Lebanon started a war with Israel on October 8 and have continued that war daily for nearly a year. The way to stop the war they started is for Hezbollah/Lebanon to stand down and stop firing weapons at Israel. That's it. War over.

If, as you say, there is no right to attack weapons stored but not in use, then Hezbollah/Lebanon had absolutely no right to attack the weapons stored in Israel's military installations (not to speak of abhorrent indiscriminate attacks). So, given that Hezbollah/Lebanon made a "preemptive bullshit attack" on Israel, how should the international community have responded?

What I am looking for is a consistent standard that you apply equally to all States and non-state actors.

Hezbollah/Lebanon started a war with Israel on October 8 and have continued that war daily for nearly a year. The way to stop the war they started is for Hezbollah/Lebanon to stand down and stop firing weapons at Israel. That's it. War over.

If, as you say, there is no right to attack weapons stored but not in use, then Hezbollah/Lebanon had absolutely no right to attack the weapons stored in Israel's military installations (not to speak of abhorrent indiscriminate attacks). So, given that Hezbollah/Lebanon made a "preemptive bullshit attack" on Israel, how should the international community have responded?

What I am looking for is a consistent standard that you apply equally to all States and non-state actors.
BS. Remember when Israel occupied Lebanon for 7 years basically for no reason? Then Netanyahu propped up Hamas and gave Qatar permission to fund them. Netanyahu has expanded settements in violation of agreements. Netanyahu has allowed settler violence against Palestinians. You say you want a consistent standard? Then recognize that the governmemt of Israel is not innocent here and it's time we stopped pretending that they are some poor picked on child. The citizens of Israel oppose Netanyahus actions, so why should we support what he is doing? If Netanyahu wants to fight, let his ass fight by himself.

Last edited:
Disregard Israel's bleating, they are always making up narratives designed to portray themselves as the victims and designed to justify almost any action against civilians and the goal of that is to discourage any criticism.

They lied about finding weapons in a hospital, totally manufactured lie that was scrutinized by analysts. The claimed to have just filmed some weapons yet upon closer inspection the footage was recorded before the date they claimed to have found the weapons, they are actually poor liars, they rely main on audience gullibility and lack of criticality.

IDF evidence so far falls well short of al-Shifa hospital being Hamas HQ

Prior to their capture of Dar al-Shifa hospital, the Israel Defense Forces went to great lengths to depict the medical complex as a headquarters for Hamas, from where its attacks on Israel were planned.

The evidence produced so far falls well short of that. IDF videos have shown only modest collections of small arms, mostly assault rifles, recovered from the extensive medical complex.

and

Even the videos produced so far have raised questions under scrutiny. A BBC analysis found the footage of an IDF spokesperson showing the apparent discovery of a bag containing a gun behind an MRI scanning machine, had been taped hours before the arrival of the journalists to whom he was supposedly showing it.

In a video shown later, the number of guns in the bag had doubled. The IDF claimed its video of what it found at the hospital was unedited, filmed in a single take, but the BBC analysis found it had been edited.

Lying bastards.

You don't think that Hezbollah or Hamas stores weapons in residential homes or areas? You believe this is not factual?

Oh Shock Horror!

Yes, this is no different to all the other manufactured lies, why believe a habitual liar.

Yes. I'm denying Netanyahus claims. I've been living on earth for 63 years and I've heard this story enough. Netanyahu is a liar trying to stay in power so he won't go to prison. As long as Israel is at war, he stays in power. So you figure it out.
Why is it that you think all of the people you disagree with are going to prison?... that's not normal...
Lets see 63?... so I can bet you never were in a war zone in the middle east... so you have no way of knowing if Netanyahu is lying or not... its easy to call someone a liar but without knowing for sure and just making a guess is a mental illness....

Forum List

Back