Bernie Sanders nails the Republican Party

I don’t agree with everything Bernie says but he hit it out of the park here. Prove me wrong.

Bernie, the Crypt Keeper, couldn't nail a corpse. the pain bragged and praised Cuba's communist govt for years - he has now gone into hiding.

You know very well what I'm talking about. Don't talk to me about running away when you reply like this.

Oh, you just mean General Motors.

GM isn't a bank. They got caught up in the subprime meltdown, but it was directly triggered by ... wait for it ... BANKS. Clinton forced them to make reckless subprime loans. W said wow, that won't end up well. Then in his typical style he continued and expanded the corporation.

So no, GM doesn't answer the question.

By bailouts, are you talking about the companies shut down by government over Covid or the failures triggered by Clinton and W?

This is how partisan Democrat you are. I genuinely blame both Clinton and W. You can't answer because I blamed both parties, not just Republicans. You're a partisan hack. Answer the question

So, according to your Ad Hoc definitions, there has never been a communist country, correct?

Those aren't my definitions. They are the definitions.

Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam and others operated according to the principles of the Communist Manifesto

Bernie Sanders LOL, they man has not had an honest job in his entire life. He only runs for President so the he can hold on to contributions at the end of the primary. He has the system figured out and know how to mooch off others.

Oh, you just mean General Motors.

GM isn't a bank. They got caught up in the subprime meltdown, but it was directly triggered by ... wait for it ... BANKS. Clinton forced them to make reckless subprime loans. W said wow, that won't end up well. Then in his typical style he continued and expanded the corporation.

So no, GM doesn't answer the question.

By bailouts, are you talking about the companies shut down by government over Covid or the failures triggered by Clinton and W?

This is how partisan Democrat you are. I genuinely blame both Clinton and W. You can't answer because I blamed both parties, not just Republicans. You're a partisan hack. Answer the question

Always with the excuses. GM problems were years in the making and had nothing to do with banks and Clinton.

It does NOT matter who you blame, in Capitalism a failed business does not get bailed out by the taxpayers. You seem to think that only businesses were hurt? Homeowners weren't hurt? People who lost their jobs werent hurt?

In Free Markets the government does NOT tell people who they can and can not trade with. They don't get to tell a business that they can not sell their products and then make taxpayers pick up the slack like Trump did with Farms and China.

Those aren't my definitions. They are the definitions.

Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam and others operated according to the principles of the Communist Manifesto

No, there not.

According to you, 'Russia (actually the Soviet Union), North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam and others', gave:

'overall control of the people as defined in the Communist manifesto'

Guess again fool!!!

They were all Bolshevik dictatorships that were NOTHING like the idealized communism of the communist manifesto.

The only place that ever approached the ideal communism of the communist manifesto was Catalonia during the Spanish Civil war.

Besides that, the United States in the 1950s was a lot closer to being Marxist than any of the countries that you listed.

Always with the excuses. GM problems were years in the making and had nothing to do with banks and Clinton.

It does NOT matter who you blame, in Capitalism a failed business does not get bailed out by the taxpayers. You seem to think that only businesses were hurt? Homeowners weren't hurt? People who lost their jobs werent hurt?

In Free Markets the government does NOT tell people who they can and can not trade with. They don't get to tell a business that they can not sell their products and then make taxpayers pick up the slack like Trump did with Farms and China.

You're a total airheaded twat

No, there not.

According to you, 'Russia (actually the Soviet Union), North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnam and others', gave:

'overall control of the people as defined in the Communist manifesto'

Guess again fool!!!

They were all Bolshevik dictatorships that were NOTHING like the idealized communism of the communist manifesto.

The only place that ever approached the ideal communism of the communist manifesto was Catalonia during the Spanish Civil war.

Besides that, the United States in the 1950s was a lot closer to being Marxist than any of the countries that you listed.

That ubiquitous government will ever end itself and turn over control to the people is just propaganda. It would never happen

That ubiquitous government will ever end itself and turn over control to the people is just propaganda. It would never happen

You're the one that defined Communism that way, then gave examples.

I just pointed out that the examples you gave did not fit your definition.

Bernie, the Crypt Keeper, couldn't nail a corpse. the pain bragged and praised Cuba's communist govt for years - he has now gone into hiding.
Bernie praised their literacy program, education.
while simultaneously denouncing their authoritarian nature.

Marxism appeals to people who can't (or won't try to) make it on their own and who are stupid enough to think government will do it for them. Never works

You're the one that defined Communism that way, then gave examples.

I just pointed out that the examples you gave did not fit your definition.

That the Communist Manifesto defines communism doesn't contradict that it's full of propaganda, Chief

Cult-like devotion to Trump: That’s a lie, conservatives actually have standards, we don’t need someone to think for us. Secondly this is projection, the Demonicrats would sell their own mothers & you’d buy all of it. Look how full of shit your kind has been, especially the last 5 years.

Big lies and conspiracy theories: Conspiracy theories proved likely right. Again projection, look at your kind and how they exploited COVID for political gain and power. Yet republicans are liars? Russia, COVID, racism, chicks with dicks, two impeachments, "voter suppression", etc. etc. ongoing, yet Republicans are the liars? Dumbshit.

Voter Suppression: Sure, the latest tune by Demonicrats to divert attention away from the vultures they are. This is a lie.

Climate denial: Dumbass fuck we’ve had climate change since before man existed fool. You figure destroying the Earth with batteries is the answer? Dumbass.

Anti-science vaccine rejection: When everything the Demonicrats say is a lie, especially involving COVID it’s easy to reject their unproven risk heavy vaccine. Sanders is a dumbshit like yourself, two negatives is a positive.

For sake of kids and the homo up bernies ass: No shit dumbfuck, you want us to “prove me wrong” over what Bernie said? Prove YOU wrong? There’s nothing provable and you didn’t even write it, dumbshit.
More examples of the nuttery.

Marxism appeals to people who can't (or won't try to) make it on their own and who are stupid enough to think government will do it for them. Never works
youre show us how you have no idea what marxism is.

Marxism appeals to workers who dont like to be abused by their employers.

Forum List

Back