Best post evah?

I doubt he'll get that in before he hands off to Hillary in 2016. :lol:

The left is completely delusional. My employers has slahsed over 3/4's of their employees' hours--something that is happening at countless businesses. Hundreds of thousands are getting their insurance cancelled. Obama's at a 51% disapproval rate, and you think there isn't going to be any consequences for the people that caused this mess? :eusa_eh:

Consequences? I doubt Obama will win in 2016. And I think the GOP will do very well in 2014.

As for Hillary's chances, look, I'm on record as saying if the Dems nominate her or Biden, they are giong to be giving the GOP a big fat present...you can't run against the previous administration when you were part of it. And Obama's record of slow and steady improvement isn't the stuff Americas are used to re-electing.

I put that little "when Hillary takes over" because of 2 things; it rattles the cages of the neaderthals and because she may win if the GOP can't figure out how to stop digging their own grave. Given the Boehner shutdown and the knuckle draggers here...I think she has a good chance of winning in spite of Obama's lack-luster record.

Nominated for candor :thup:

The left is completely delusional. My employers has slahsed over 3/4's of their employees' hours--something that is happening at countless businesses. Hundreds of thousands are getting their insurance cancelled. Obama's at a 51% disapproval rate, and you think there isn't going to be any consequences for the people that caused this mess? :eusa_eh:

Consequences? I doubt Obama will win in 2016. And I think the GOP will do very well in 2014.

As for Hillary's chances, look, I'm on record as saying if the Dems nominate her or Biden, they are giong to be giving the GOP a big fat present...you can't run against the previous administration when you were part of it. And Obama's record of slow and steady improvement isn't the stuff Americas are used to re-electing.

I put that little "when Hillary takes over" because of 2 things; it rattles the cages of the neaderthals and because she may win if the GOP can't figure out how to stop digging their own grave. Given the Boehner shutdown and the knuckle draggers here...I think she has a good chance of winning in spite of Obama's lack-luster record.

The first line is enough to prove to anyone that they should put her on ignore.
Really? obama might lose in 2016?

Glad you liked it.

BS, hater dupes- only you tools talk about Obama as the Messiah or the angel of peace lol- and he still has 60-70 per cent approval, while Bush and Reagan never were over 50 and hit the 20's in the end. Forbes editorials are Pubcrappe...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh, Franco.

:lol:

Sarcasm dumbfuck

oh and just as an exit remark;

obama said alito has " training and qualifications necessary to serve" and an "an intelligent man, accomplishment jurist", of great character...yet he voted to filibuster him...:rolleyes:

^^
Quote of the day.

The nuclear option is an attempt to keep the democratic base together. It's a poor attempt, but an attempt none the less. For those of us who are poker players I am reminded of the word "tilt". Tilt is when a gambler starts chasing good money after bad. A gambler who has lost his concentration and now bets every hand in a futile attempt to get his money back. Tilting is a form of intense self-destructive desperation. To pull a hyper partisan EXTRAORDINARILY hypocritical stunt like this as an attempt to change headlines away from Obamacare for a day or two while throwing crumbs to the base (even though this stunt is of course going to backfire eventually) is obviously a type of tilting. Obama , Reid and Pelosi are "tilting" in a titanic and clownish manner.

always wondered about those two

bamacrisgif.gif

This one is in running for post of the century.

One of Obamacare's biggest critics is now officially covered under the federal health care exchange: Sen. Marco Rubio.

"Senator Rubio spent time looking at all the options and decided to enroll through the D.C. exchange for coverage for him and his family," spokeswoman Brooke Sammon told the Tampa Bay Times.

Rubio, a father of four, also took the federal subsidy afforded to lawmakers and staff — a perk worth up to 75 percent of monthly premium costs — that some Republicans wanted to kill off. Even some lawmakers who have enrolled in the exchange have rejected the taxpayer-funded employer contribution.

Rubio enrolls in Obamacare, takes federal subsidy | Tampa Bay Times
Words...just...fail...me...now...

:evil:

bug1.gif

Post of the day!

Obama built his career on doing things like this. He maintains his presidency by doing things like this.

And if Christie were a Democrat, no way would the news have exploded this fast or this much. Once Christie threw his people under the bus and mumbled something about the buck stopping with him, NBC would have announced that he apologized and did the right thing and they would have followed up with some Republican-bashing story.

that is a fucking lie

Bring to bare undenable facts to prove your slanderous claim or face the permenant label of partisan lying fool .

:rolleyes:

Post of the day for putting a wanker in his place:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...s-viewers-to-google-it-lol-5.html#post8429820

When you think about it; a couple closed traffic lanes pales in comparison to the IRS nonsense. One is child's play. The other is implosive to the entire system!

You wouldn't be deflecting, would you?

Why would I need to deflect? I already admitted that Christie is a gutless wonder, and that Fox News are in the tank for Republicans. You, on the other hand, bring nothing to the conversation, and repeatedly show that you have nothing but cheap come-ons. And you are indeed deflecting from serious convo ironically enough.

Ame®icano;8644635 said:
... according to Barry's media, "Obama doesn't reward big donors with jobs". When asked, how did you qualified to be Ambassador to Argentina, mister donor replied: "I ate Mexican food once... "

If only this weren't so dead on :eusa_naughty:

Priceless

you would know proper grammar if your life depended on it !!!! when you ass holes can't refute a post, you go for spelling and grammar ... I haven't mispelled anything .. I haven't use any improper grammar ... but you love to think i did ... go fuck yourself SJ the boards loser ...

Forum List

Back