🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beto vows to sign reparations bill if President

Beto Vows to Sign Reparations Bill If President
Robert ‘Beto’ O’Rourke told Al Sharpton he would “absolutely” sign proposed reparations legislation if elected president.
'

MSM moron are working hard , they want theirsheeple to think this is the next Obama.

I am in total favor of paying reparations to anyone left alive from the year 1865 that had their rights severely curtailed due to slavery. Sounds fair to me.

Beto Vows to Sign Reparations Bill If President
Robert ‘Beto’ O’Rourke told Al Sharpton he would “absolutely” sign proposed reparations legislation if elected president.
'

MSM moron are working hard , they want theirsheeple to think this is the next Obama.
Every day this dickwag says something more stupid than the day before.
I thought eating dirt was pretty crazy.

The democrats are hoping that they can buy votes they realize that it is the only real way to have the slightest chance at winning.

If they don't keep investigating Trump they will be in big trouble with their rabid base. If they keep investigating then they create sympathy for Trump which means more votes. If they find anything short of a major scandal then it looks like sour grapes and get him at any cost. Which again creates votes for Trump.

Elect a Democrat to the White House and you won't recognize this country in 4 years. That is how close we are to losing our country for good...

Wait a minute..................so Trump HASN'T made America great again? Because according to you, America is hanging on by it's fingernails. I thought your Orange Messiah had already fixed everything and we were gonna get tired of "winning".

Democrats are so stupid,, pretty much saying they want to buy the black vote lol
But that's just it, they already have 90% of the black vote as a given. To go all in on reparations, wow. And who are you going to pay and how much? Are you going to pay really dark skinned Blacks more because they apparently have more of the original genetic material than really light skinned Blacks?

Democrats are so stupid,, pretty much saying they want to buy the black vote lol
But that's just it, they already have 90% of the black vote as a given. To go all in on reparations, wow. And who are you going to pay and how much? Are you going to pay really dark skinned Blacks more because they apparently have more of the original genetic material than really light skinned Blacks?
I heard some dnc spokesman say its a debt from the country so everyone would pay it but only descendents of american slaves would receive. Millions of dna tests?
Idk lol.
Its ridiculous.

90% of the black vote but they don’t vote lol

I heard some dnc spokesman say its a debt from the country so everyone would pay it but only descendents of american slaves would receive. Millions of dna tests?
Idk lol.
Its ridiculous.
Just a virtue signalling clown trying to fool the stupid.

LOL! Yep, they're throwing promises of money in reparations, teacher salary increases, free college, free health insurance.....anyone wanting to sell their vote is up for grabs.

Forum List

Back