Beyond the pale! ... Sean Speicer blatently fabricates... obfiscating the truth!

We should all applaud CNN's unflappable integrity in bringing to light the unspeakable fabrications coming out of Trump's administration!

You do realize that is what all Press Secretaries do that kind of stuff has been going on since the position was created under both Republican and Democrat Presidents.
But this though??? This is truly abhorrent! I now see the light, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi were right all along... this speaks to the veracity of their assertions!

You do realize that is what all Press Secretaries do that kind of stuff has been going on since the position was created under both Republican and Democrat Presidents.
But this though??? This is truly abhorrent! I now see the light, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi were right all along... this speaks to the veracity of their assertions!
No it doesn't.

Citing NotTooBrietbart is like citing your local palm reader for predicting the future.

Sad, laughable, and then forgotten.

I'm so ashamed that I ever questioned those that wanted to impeach president trump... even before he was inaugurated.... I see now that he should be impeached for colluding with Russia (though no evidence has been found) and that the plethora of evidence that has been gathered, and verified, on Trump's claims of surveillance should be swept under the table... Live and learn, I guess...

Forum List

Back