Biden Adm Weakening The Military

View attachment 495953

This has been going on for well over two decades

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unfortunately it's much worse now. Obama did a purge and got rid of alot of good officers and NCOs. Biden has literally made the military into a sham....a hollowed out force with politically-correct senior officers that are bent on purging whites out of the military, while favoring brown skinned folks for key positions regardless of their qualifications. Eventually it will become increasingly difficult for anyone who supported Trump or supports the GOP to stay in the military.

Soo, it's a white privilege thing.

No it's an idiocy thing if people are being promoted because of the color of their skin, and not due to their merit, and/or their character. So what is this all leading too one wonder's ??? Is it the thought of some group's that they can use guilt to somehow take over the institution's, and therefore exact revenge on their supposed enemies through these methods ???

We shall see.

Who is charging that white people are being passed over because of merit? How would they know that? How are they judging that?

Seems that you're just whining your white privilege.

You know it's tough debating with you, because you aren't decent enough to be given the time that would make for a good debate. Your answers are so predictable and biased that it's really sad. You are just a hack that thinks you are smart enough to spin everything into the leftist favor, and at that point it becomes a huge waste of time going back and forth with someone like you. There isn't any good debate with someone like you, because you are full of hate because you are a Democrat, and not much can be done to help fix that.

I don't need you projecting your hate on me. You post bullshit that is not true and expect someone to debate your silly bullshit.

Do tell, just how did President Obama hollow out the military?

I'm not the one saying it, I'm just repeating what I heard on the news. You gotta a problem with them, then take it up with them, but until you do, I'll be giving my opinions based on my knowledge of what they report.

What "news" source did you hear it from? So, I can take it up with them.

Polly, need a cracker?

You know the one's, so don't play dumb with the class. And you wouldn't take it no farther than this safe space forum you love to abuse. LOL

No, I don't know which one. That's why I asked you to post it, so I could take it up with them.

It's a dumb request, because everyone knows that you know, so I'm not going to waste my time regurgitating the news reports for you. And no you ain't got me on this or that, because you know I'm right, but you just want to go back and forth wasting both our time in which undoubtedly you have plenty to waste.

Not sure how much you come here, but thank God I don't come here as often as some do. Wasting time in life with people who all they do is waste time in life, is not a good thing.

Again, if you could just post the news source that you got the information from instead of wasting time posting about how you don't have the time to just post the name.

Then, I can take it up with them.

Take it up with them !!!!!!! ROTFLMBO.

Yeah you do that... lol

This is you - But I can't, because the line was cut when you came along or into the picture, and now I can't find my way... I'm so lost.. ROTFLMBO.

A person who claims they want to actually debate should be able to source claims they make. It is neither dumb to do so or unreasonable to be asked.

If however you just want to be able to spew talking points there's nothing anybody can do. But just don't call what your doing a debate then.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

Unfortunately it's much worse now. Obama did a purge and got rid of alot of good officers and NCOs. Biden has literally made the military into a sham....a hollowed out force with politically-correct senior officers that are bent on purging whites out of the military, while favoring brown skinned folks for key positions regardless of their qualifications. Eventually it will become increasingly difficult for anyone who supported Trump or supports the GOP to stay in the military.

No it's an idiocy thing if people are being promoted because of the color of their skin, and not due to their merit, and/or their character. So what is this all leading too one wonder's ??? Is it the thought of some group's that they can use guilt to somehow take over the institution's, and therefore exact revenge on their supposed enemies through these methods ???

We shall see.

Who is charging that white people are being passed over because of merit? How would they know that? How are they judging that?

You know it's tough debating with you, because you aren't decent enough to be given the time that would make for a good debate. Your answers are so predictable and biased that it's really sad. You are just a hack that thinks you are smart enough to spin everything into the leftist favor, and at that point it becomes a huge waste of time going back and forth with someone like you. There isn't any good debate with someone like you, because you are full of hate because you are a Democrat, and not much can be done to help fix that.

I don't need you projecting your hate on me. You post bullshit that is not true and expect someone to debate your silly bullshit.

I'm not the one saying it, I'm just repeating what I heard on the news. You gotta a problem with them, then take it up with them, but until you do, I'll be giving my opinions based on my knowledge of what they report.

Polly, need a cracker?

You know the one's, so don't play dumb with the class. And you wouldn't take it no farther than this safe space forum you love to abuse. LOL

No, I don't know which one. That's why I asked you to post it, so I could take it up with them.

It's a dumb request, because everyone knows that you know, so I'm not going to waste my time regurgitating the news reports for you. And no you ain't got me on this or that, because you know I'm right, but you just want to go back and forth wasting both our time in which undoubtedly you have plenty to waste.

Not sure how much you come here, but thank God I don't come here as often as some do. Wasting time in life with people who all they do is waste time in life, is not a good thing.

Again, if you could just post the news source that you got the information from instead of wasting time posting about how you don't have the time to just post the name.

Yeah you do that... lol

This is you - But I can't, because the line was cut when you came along or into the picture, and now I can't find my way... I'm so lost.. ROTFLMBO.

A person who claims they want to actually debate should be able to source claims they make. It is neither dumb to do so or unreasonable to be asked.

If however you just want to be able to spew talking points there's nothing anybody can do. But just don't call what your doing a debate then.

You watch the news, either the points or the counter points made, and one just takes a position depending on the ideas or opinions given, but to regurgitate what everyone already knows is not debate, but rather it's a request tactic used by those who want to distract or counter points by acting dumb about current or past event's in which the multiple layers of media have already reported or regurgitated until the cow's came home.

I'm not becoming a pawn in his little game after knowing that he already knows what I'm talking about, yet he plays dumb about current national and world events being reported, even though he has the same technology and access to these media sources that everyone else has.

I made my point, now instead of him wanting sources, why doesn't he just counter the point with information that proves me wrong ??? Then I'll counter with link's and information that might strengthen my point after he does that.

Just saying I don't believe you doesn't work, and this "give me a source" bullcrap doesn't work either, otherwise when everyone knows the source or had heard the same things in the Media that me and him have heard equally. If he hasn't heard it, then google is his friend. I've looked up plenty of things on Google, and found multiple links and information backing me up on thing's, and he has the same capabilities as I do, but he chooses to play games.

Like I said it's just a tactic when see a poster demanding information that one feels that the poster already knows, but is just playing dumb in order to get a person to go and find link's or to regurgitate what the media has already covered multiple times.

Simple, a poster makes a statement, and if another poster disagrees, then the responsibility lay with the poster who wants to counter the statement or opinion by going after information that does just that.

A poster wanting the opinion giver to bring up multiple link's where the countering poster just spins like a top, otherwise in trying to put down every source or link, and this being based upon his biases or cult following is a huge waste of time.

It's a trap no civilized debater wants to get caught up in, but it goes on here a lot.

Last edited:
View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

Yeah you do that... lol

You watch the news, either the points or the counter points made, and one just takes a position depending on the ideas or opinions given, but to regurgitate what everyone already knows is not debate, but rather it's a request tactic used by those who want to distract or counter points by acting dumb about current or past event's in which the multiple layers of media have already reported or regurgitated until the cow's came home.

I'm not becoming a pawn in his little game after knowing that he already knows what I'm talking about, yet he plays dumb about current national and world events being reported, even though he has the same technology and access to these media sources that everyone else has.

I made my point, now instead of him wanting sources, why doesn't he just counter the point with information that proves me wrong ??? Then I'll counter with link's and information that might strengthen my point after he does that.

Just saying I don't believe you doesn't work, and this "give me a source" bullcrap doesn't work either, otherwise when everyone knows the source or had heard the same things in the Media that me and him have heard equally. If he hasn't heard it, then google is his friend. I've looked up plenty of things on Google, and found multiple links and information backing me up on thing's, and he has the same capabilities as I do, but he chooses to play games.

Like I said it's just a tactic when see a poster demanding information that one feels that the poster already knows, but is just playing dumb in order to get a person to go and find link's or to regurgitate what the media has already covered multiple times.

Simple, a poster makes a statement, and if another poster disagrees, then the responsibility lay with the poster who wants to counter the statement or opinion by going after information that does just that.

A poster wanting the opinion giver to bring up multiple link's where the countering poster just spins like a top, otherwise in trying to put down every source or link, and this being based upon his biases or cult following is a huge waste of time.

It's a trap no civilized debater wants to get caught up in, but it goes on here a lot.

What really seems to go on here a lot is people not knowing (or not caring) where the burden of proof lies in a debate. It is always on the person making the claim.

It might be that you have an actual source but also in my experience on here the people unwilling to source their claims are usually the people unable to source their claims.

As to how someone should get to a position. It isn't a matter of hearing stuff from certain sources and then forming an opinion, at least not to me, or I would argue anyone interested in what is true. It is a matter of hearing stuff from a lot of sources. Examining what is being said with a critical mind and then forming an opinion based on that information, all the while keeping in mind that even then you could be wrong.

It takes effort, intellectual honesty, time. And requires certain tools, like knowing how to source and being able to recognise fallacious arguments. And it's probably not as good for your peace of mind as spewing talking points.

So, do you want to discuss this, here???

I know that you are a really smart former senior member of the Special Forces, but I am a really smart guy who made e-5 in my only enlistment.

One of the foremost things you want to do when discussing anything with people who are not familiar with the organization or relative information is you have to explain what the fucking acronyms are.

Wake the fuck up, genius!

Wake the fuck up!

Use the editing tools provided - it helps.

BFD on Buck Sergeant, I made the rank. I served for 6-Years.

You do not provide any substance to support what is at best contention on your part.

View attachment 495953

*****SMILE*****

We shall see.

Polly, need a cracker?

Yeah you do that... lol

What really seems to go on here a lot is people not knowing (or not caring) where the burden of proof lies in a debate. It is always on the person making the claim.

It might be that you have an actual source but also in my experience on here the people unwilling to source their claims are usually the people unable to source their claims.

As to how someone should get to a position. It isn't a matter of hearing stuff from certain sources and then forming an opinion, at least not to me, or I would argue anyone interested in what is true. It is a matter of hearing stuff from a lot of sources. Examining what is being said with a critical mind and then forming an opinion based on that information, all the while keeping in mind that even then you could be wrong.

It takes effort, intellectual honesty, time. And requires certain tools, like knowing how to source and being able to recognize fallacious arguments. And it's probably not as good for your peace of mind as spewing talking points.

Yeah and certain things are known already, and they don't need
sourcing, but if a poster doesn't like the facts of what a poster puts out there to strengthen something already known, then they'll use this link/source request in ways that it's not supposed to be used.

Otherwise it's a distraction or a way to try and counter the points by way of wasted request, and then if a link is given the poster then tries to counter the link by using terms such as "that's a bad source" or "that's a right wing or left wing conspiracy parrot site or whatever. It's just a huge waste of time because we all know what it amounts to, otherwise it's just that (the countering poster/political hack can't stand the truth (known by everyone when hears it especially from the media), so it's spin, spin, spin against the information after it is told or after it has been regurgitated many times by media sources who reported the stuff to begin with. It's just a wearing down tactic is all, otherwise a back and forth that goes no where.

mudwhistle

The result is so awful that no one wants to think about it. Bidens attack on the military not only affects our military members, but opens the US and our allies and the rest of world up for attack. Like with the higher crime that the dems have brought us by attacking cops, the attacks on the military will lead to more attacks (aka wars) and deaths from the bad guys that are always present but were kept at bay because of the US presence.

mudwhistle

The result is so awful that no one wants to think about it. Bidens attack on the military not only affects our military members, but opens the US and our allies and the rest of world up for attack. Like with the higher crime that the dems have brought us by attacking cops, the attacks on the military will lead to more attacks (aka wars) and deaths from the bad guys that are always present but were kept at bay because of the US presence.
Countries that form an alliance with the US are increasing their chances of being attacked by freedom fighters seeking revenge against the US.

None of the world's nuclear powers will be attacking each other directly. And the US military has proven itself to be incapable of even winning against Afghanistan.

Will the Taliban regroup its forces and then turn to the 'offensive' against the US? It will if the US further interferes in its business.

The US military creates enemies for America. China is gaining friends with a different approach that doesn't include bombing and mass murder.

Countries that form an alliance with the US are increasing their chances of being attacked by freedom fighters seeking revenge against the US.

None of the world's nuclear powers will be attacking each other directly. And the US military has proven itself to be incapable of even winning against Afghanistan.

Will the Taliban regroup its forces and then turn to the 'offensive' against the US? It will if the US further interferes in its business.

The US military creates enemies for America. China is gaining friends with a different approach that doesn't include bombing and mass murder.
The military cannot battle religious beliefs and/or cultural change needed in Afghanistan to turn the nation. The Taliban will be fighting the government of Afghanistan as our forces are leaving. The country then will again shrink back into a bathtub sized government run by conservative assholes.

Why do you hate the military?

The military cannot battle religious beliefs and/or cultural change needed in Afghanistan to turn the nation. The Taliban will be fighting the government of Afghanistan as our forces are leaving. The country then will again shrink back into a bathtub sized government run by conservative assholes.

Why do you hate the military?
I'm a Canadian and I hate America's military because it's an evil aggressor that has been involved in about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

I think that very good things are in Afghanistan's future, that have never been possible in the past.
China is moving in by invitation of the Taliban, but will inevitably be supportive of the government Afghanistan chooses. China doesn't make itself responsible for choosing government for other countries.
In fact, China is moving into countries all over the world, by invitation.

What countries are left that America can force to adopt the American way, without the use of bombs?
Iran? Venezuela? Syria?

I think none!

I'm a Canadian and I hate America's military because it's an evil aggressor that has been involved in about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

I think that very good things are in Afghanistan's future, that have never been possible in the past.
China is moving in by invitation of the Taliban, but will inevitably be supportive of the government Afghanistan chooses. China doesn't make itself responsible for choosing government for other countries.
In fact, China is moving into countries all over the world, by invitation.

What countries are left that America can force to adopt the American way, without the use of bombs?
Iran? Venezuela? Syria?

I think none!
You don't put much effort into thinking do you.

I noticed a lack of responses....maybe it's because some can't believe it.
It is well known that Biden is destroying the military.

All your article did was reaffirm what we already knew and that is depressing.

. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best.

That is a lie.

A Nationalist is a Patriot and it is too bad that you stupid insecure Moon Bats feel threaten by that.

Go be a World Global Citizen someplace else, this is America.

Forum List

Back