Biden admin gives degrading new name to women = "menstruators"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is essentially the slightly less humiliating version of calling women "bleeders" (another degrading term the left tried out recently).

In the left's despicable push to force women and girls to share their formerly private spaces with mentally ill men, DemoKKKrats are pushing the term "menstruators" to describe women.

In their deranged world, mentally ill men who claim (lie) that they have periods are included in this group.

The left HATES women.

This is essentially the slightly less humiliating version of calling women "bleeders" (another degrading term the left tried out recently).

In the left's despicable push to force women and girls to share their formerly private spaces with mentally ill men, DemoKKKrats are pushing the term "menstruators" to describe women.

In their deranged world, mentally ill men who claim (lie) that they have periods are included in this group.

The left HATES women.

Why not just refer to women as filthy rags like he refers to his wife?

Biden is a disgusting man... lied yesterday again and got called out again.... he told a room full of black school kids and they seated them to look like a huge rally but there were only 50 or so kids there with signs to wave around...
And the liar Biden said I had the lowest unemployment rate for black Americans Trump is lying to you when he says he had the lowest rate....
Well he got called out for that lie not only on FOX but on CNN as well....

And, of course, they will soon be telling us that trannies menstruate because they believe that they menstruate.

That's already a widely-held belief on the left.

In fact, the reason the DemoKKKrats are humiliating and degrading women by calling them "menstruators" is so they can be "inclusive" of the mentally ill men who claim to menstruate.

My mom is 74 and does not menstruate. She is not a woman?
Not only that, Biden and Obama menstruate as most all democrats who are male, so does that make them a woman?

I sure hope someone can explain all this to the kiddos

As I'm sure your local drag queen will be more than willing to explain it to the kiddos.

If we didn't divide women up into "real women", and "men pretending to be women" then we wouldn't need to differentiate between real women and fake women. Let alone refer to real women in such a humiliating way.

We would all simply know that when we use the word women we mean women.
Calling those who menstruate menstruators eliminates the exclusivity of women. Today, men menstruate.

Forum List

Back