Biden administration bans Pride flags at US military bases

• Banned
if you live long enough anything can happen, and that's literally the case with Sleepy Joe

HUH? weren't BLM flags ENDORSED in public builidings? seeems to me to be
a constitutional issue

Maybe Joe forgot how much he loves the gays and trans.

Check back tomorrow. He might feel differently then.

HUH? weren't BLM flags ENDORSED in public builidings? seeems to me to be
a constitutional issue

Not on military bases.

In all my decades, the only flags I have ever seen flown was the US flag, a State flag, the flag for the branch of service that runs the base, and the POW-MIA flag. And if in a foreign country, the flag of the host nation.

That's it. No "BLM" flag, no "gay pride" flag, or any others. In fact, at most bases you only find the US flag. State flags are normally only found on National Guard bases, and the POW-MIA flies almost exclusively at memorials set aside for those who have fallen.

And that is how it should be. There should be no room at all in the military for politics or political movements.

And BTW, in case you missed it, this was decided by the DoD itself. So unless you are a military base, there is no "Constitutional issue" at all. It is the job of the military to be non-partisan,, and leave all that kind of garbage outside the gate.

Good to hear. Even an ultra liberal administration gets things right from time to time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back