Biden Administration & US Liberal Fake News Media Gives Putin Opportunity to Ask If Ashli Babbitt Was 'Assassinated'

Sure, FruitLoops, just as soon as I attack my own government to try to prevent a duly elected president from being certified.

:cuckoo:
Those people were there to get Congress to investigate the fraud. They were not there to overthrow anything. The drama and just plain unbelievable stupidity you expound is comical.

Those people were there to get Congress to investigate the fraud. They were not there to overthrow anything. The drama and just plain unbelievable stupidity you expound is comical.
Liar. There was no way they could get Congress to do that on that day. They were there to stop the certification. They said so themeselves.

It's a pity you're incapable of telling the truth about anything.

Liar. There was no way they could get Congress to do that on that day. They were there to stop the certification. They said so themeselves.

It's a pity you're incapable of telling the truth about anything.
Ted Cruz offered Congress a way to do it that very day. The way it was done in the 1870's. Are you really that uninformed? Stop wasting my time with your lies.

Ted Cruz offered Congress a way to do it that very day. The way it was done in the 1870's. Are you really that uninformed? Stop wasting my time with your lies.
Republicans had been pushing that for days before then and they were denied. It wasn't going to happen which is why Congress was already in session on Insurrection Day to certify the election. And again, Trump's thugs themselves said they were there to stop the certification. Some were even there to try to get the election thrown out altogether.

Your lies fail you.

Republicans had been pushing that for days before then and they were denied. It wasn't going to happen which is why Congress was already in session on Insurrection Day to certify the election. And again, Trump's thugs themselves said they were there to stop the certification. Some were even there to try to get the election thrown out altogether.

Your lies fail you.
They were there to get an investigation. Of course they wanted it done before certification. Stop your fucking lies traitor.

Tell me how would a group of citizens get an election thrown out without an investigation? That is what they wanted you piece of stupid shit.

They were there to get an investigation. Of course they wanted it done before certification. Stop your fucking lies traitor.

Tell me how would a group of citizens get an election thrown out without an investigation? That is what they wanted you piece of stupid shit.
Great, quote one of them there saying they were there to get an "investigation"....

Had they killed some lawmakers, that would have prevented the certification. Probably would have led to martial law and the election would have been thrown out.

40 % of voters thought the election was fraudulent. Congress knew that. And you tell me that does not warrant an investigation? Congress was complicit in the fraud.

Great, quote one of them there saying they were there to get an "investigation"....

Had they killed some lawmakers, that would have prevented the certification. Probably would have led to martial law and the election would have been thrown out.
Stop fucking exaggerating. The gallows was symbolic and the people in the Capitol were unarmed. Congress had already been evacuated. You know you are lying and you continue to lie. You have lost this argument dumbass.

40 % of voters thought the election was fraudulent. Congress knew that. And you tell me that does not warrant an investigation? Congress was complicit in the fraud.
It was too late by then. Too bad.

Stop fucking exaggerating. The gallows was symbolic and the people in the Capitol were unarmed. Congress had already been evacuated. You know you are lying and you continue to lie. You have lost this argument dumbass.
I take that as no, you can't quote any of Trump's thugs saying they were there to get Congress to investigate the election.

As far as the gallows, of course it was symbolic. It even said so on its side. But it represented what those insurgents wanted. They wanted blood. Some even entered the Capitol chanting, "hang Mike Pence!" And of course, had they actually gotten their paws on him and killed him, that would have halted the certification in its tracks.

It was too late by then. Too bad.
It was not too late. Congress ignored it constituents. They still ignore the voters and do what they want. Our government is corrupt. Our president is illegitimate and you are, and will remain, a POS.

It was not too late. Congress ignored it constituents. They still ignore the voters and do what they want. Our government is corrupt. Our president is illegitimate and you are, and will remain, a POS.
Of course it was too late. Certification had to happen on 1/6/21 according to law. So Congress couldn't put that date off to hold a 10 day investigation.

Of course it was too late. Certification had to happen on 1/6/21 according to law. So Congress couldn't put that date off to hold a 10 day investigation.
No it dd not. The law says clearly the election can be challenged. Congress shit on America by not challenging it. Congress could have done it like it was done before. You are talking your usual ignorant shit.

No it dd not. The law says clearly the election can be challenged. Congress shit on America by not challenging it. Congress could have done it like it was done before. You are talking your usual ignorant shit.
The law says Congress can challenge electors during certification; which occurred. But you didn't say, "challenged." You said, "investigated." And you referred to Cancun Cruz who asked for certification to be delayed for 10 days so they could do that investigation.

Too bad, FruitLoops. Congress, by law, couldn't put off certification for 10 days just to appease the loser-in-chief who cried the election was stolen from him.

Forum List

Back