Biden Announces Putin Meeting Was A Success, Hunter Now Has A Job With Russian Pipeline!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
GENEVA, RUSSIA — President Joe Biden has announced to the world that talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin have been a massive success.

“We had a real breakthrough, me and ol’ Putin,” said Biden triumphantly. “I stared him down and said, ‘Look pal, here’s the deal: You get whatever you want, but my son WILL get a cushy job over on the Russian pipeline.’”

“Well, suffice to say my son is now employed again and the board of Nord Stream 2 will get my son’s expertise! Putin caved to my demands all in exchange for access to our nation’s secrets, surveillance, and some sanctions against America,” announced Biden as he was met with thunderous applause from all journalists present. “I took em’ to the cleaners and didn’t hold back.”

“Wow, no President can make a deal quite like Biden can!” said MSNBC journalist Kathy Pigeons welling up with tears. “Finally, a President who can stand up to that bully Vladimir Putin and create jobs for the American people.”

(Excerpt) Read more at babylonbee.com ...

The Bee ALWAYS posts the truth BEFORE it is recognized as such!

Forum List

Back