Biden Brought Flashcards To His Meeting With Putin

They're called notes. You'll notice that Putin also brought his own too.
Really? Let’s see him holding notes.

They're sitting right next to him. you're problem is that Biden brought note cards to a meeting? There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

I don't know how old you are but have you ever been in a meeting? I don't mean to sound condescending but Jesus, it's kind of what people do.

They're sitting right next to him. you're problem is that Biden brought note cards to a meeting? There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing that.

I don't know how old you are but have you ever been in a meeting? I don't mean to sound condescending but Jesus, it's kind of what people do.
There are papers on the table by both of them. Show us they are cheat sheets for Putin.

GO!

There are papers on the table by both of them. Show us they are cheat sheets for Putin.

GO!
Show us they are cheat sheets for Biden.

What exactly is a cheat sheet for a meeting? Was there a test or something?

So what...?

SO WHAT?

If this country has another crisis like 9/11 or a terror attack, what flash cards will Joe reach for then to tell him what to do?

Does Jill have a carry case to keep all of Joe's cue cards organized in alphabetical order?

If Trump were caught needing flashcards, especially for such an important meeting as this, or for anything, the Left would declare him incompetent, dangerous and the laughing stock of the world and Nancy would need to call a hearing to consider the 25th amendment, which Joe is.

That so what.

GO!
Show us they are cheat sheets for Biden.

What exactly is a cheat sheet for a meeting? Was there a test or something?

Forum List

Back