Biden Brought Flashcards To His Meeting With Putin

NotesGate - Biden is too prepared god damn it!
If he was prepared he wouldn't need to carry around cards with the names of people on them.
That's not how the real world works.
Putin had no need to use flash cards, because he doesn’t have dementia.

He had notes, you can see them in the videos. Trump has used notes to remember he was innocent of attempting to force Ukraine to announce a false investigation.

Look at the trump fluffers! Thinking having notes at a meeting are bad...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

“As Usual, They Gave Me a List of People I’m Going to Call On” – Biden Takes Questions From Approved List of Reporters (VIDEO)

By Cristina Laila
Published June 16, 2021 at 12:58pm

This list is so President Biden doesn't go off script even during a supposed press conference. Along with who he is to call on, in what order is Biden's answer.

Thank you! I rest my case.

They guy is a vegetable.

When professionals go into meetings they have notes with them as to keep them on track in the meeting. It’s very easy to get off track or get buried into discussions of minutia, and miss a critical point.

Your problem is that you’ve been watching a guy who failed at every negotiation he entered into throughout his presidency.

Remember when Trump made a deal with Chuck and Nancy for $25 billion for his wall in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for the DACA kids and then Stephen Miller kiboshed it and Trump looked like a fool?

Or when he shut down the government to get money for his wall and then caved in to Nancy Pelosi after 6 weeks after getting nothing?

How about when Trump gave Kim permission to build nuclear weapons, and exchange for a box of Korean War bone fragments. What a great deal that was for America! They should be just about ready to release these bone fragments to the families now that DNA analysis has figured out who they belong too. They said it would take two years or more.

I have noticed that since Biden met with Putin there have been no further hackings of US utilities. Russian troops are no longer threatening the Ukrainian border.

Last but not least, a very disheartened Putin gave a press conference to the Russian people to explain to them why he was changing tactics with the Americans. That Biden had made clear what was required of Russia going forward.

He explained to the world press that President Biden was very professional and very good at getting what he wanted. Putin then decried reports in the American and Russian press that Biden is senile.

But you keep peddling your fiction that Biden is the one who senile. Well Donald Trump performs at Mar-a-Lago with his “I’m still president” schtick.

Senior members of the Republican Party are getting off the Trump Train in regards to the stolen election in a big fast hurry because they realize they’re going to lose the midterms if they don’t.

They guy is a vegetable.

When professionals go into meetings they have notes with them as to keep them on track in the meeting. It’s very easy to get off track or get buried into discussions of minutia, and miss a critical point.

Your problem is that you’ve been watching a guy who failed at every negotiation he entered into throughout his presidency.

Remember when Trump made a deal with Chuck and Nancy for $25 billion for his wall in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for the DACA kids and then Stephen Miller kiboshed it and Trump looked like a fool?

Or when he shut down the government to get money for his wall and then caved in to Nancy Pelosi after 6 weeks after getting nothing?

How about when Trump gave him permission to build nuclear weapons, and exchange for a box of Korean war bone fragments. What a great deal that was for America. They should be just about ready to release these bone fragments to the families know that they figured out who they belong too. They said it would take two years or more.

I have noticed that since Biden met with Putin there have been no further hackings of US utilities. Russian troops are no longer threatening the Ukrainian border.

Last but not least, a very disheartened Putin gave a press conference to the Russian people to explain to them why he was changing tactics with the Americans. That Biden had made clear what was required of Russia going forward.

He explained to the world press that President Biden was very professional and very good at getting what he wanted. Putin then decried reports in the American and Russian press that Biden is senile.

But you keep peddling your fiction that Biden is the one who senile. Well Donald Trump performs at Mar-a-Lago with his “I’m still president” schtick.

Senior members of the Republican Party are getting off the Trump Train in regards to the stolen election in a big fast hurry because they realize they’re going to lose the midterms if they don’t.
Your ORANGE CRUSH is showing.

Forum List

Back