Biden Calls On Supporters To ‘Beat The Hell Out Of’ Republicans: ‘I Mean It’

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Inciting violence tsk, tsk, what happened to toning down the rhetoric!
“Let me tell you what our Project 2025 is: beat the hell out of them,” Biden told the crowd during an event in Prince George’s County, Maryland. Amid cheers from the audience, Biden shouted, “I mean it!”

What are liberal men going to do hit us with their purse, ooos sorry, satchel :laughing0301:
i don't need a purse to do what these size 11s are made for. bring it on, bitch.

“Let me tell you what our Project 2025 is: beat the hell out of them,” Biden told the crowd during an event in Prince George’s County, Maryland. Amid cheers from the audience, Biden shouted, “I mean it!”

What are liberal men going to do hit us with their purse, ooos sorry, satchel :laughing0301:
Oh, this is getting better all the time. I walk around with the Trump 2024 hat and just look at the eyes of anyone approaching. If they are crazy eyes, then i know some shit is going to happen.

1723808397136.png

I am sure you think Parkay is butter.

...or just shoot them, right Poopeypants??

He’s just such a nasty man, and always was. The difference is that his dementia has removed his censor.

Also, telling a bunch of ignoramuses (it was a Dem crowd) to beat REPUBLICANS up might have that actual consequence. He should be charged with inciting violence, but he’s not fit to stand trial.

Our current U.S. president. Too cognitively impaired to stand trial. Think of that.

Sounds like he needs his diaper changed. Lots of poopy coming out, for sure.

Forum List

Back