Biden crushes Trump in 2024 election polling

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads

And still the GOPQ is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...
mediaite?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Do you ever sleep?

Which is so relevant in May of 2021, aside from the fact that it's likely neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024, but anything you need to feed your TDS. Seriously, Jim, go see a doctor, because you're ill.

THANK YOU.png
WINNER.png
BEST STATED POST OF THE DAY

And still the GOP is following him around like nursing puppies following their mother. They are going to be very sorry...but most cults are after they realize the truth...

Mod Edit: Referring to them as GOPQ violates the clean start policy for new threads
Biden will be dead or in an assisted living facility by then. The polling should go Trump v Harris.

Which is so relevant in May of 2021, aside from the fact that it's likely neither Biden nor Trump will be running in 2024, but anything you need to feed your TDS. Seriously, Jim, go see a doctor, because you're ill.
jim has issues.....
My issues are a party that lies...denies the truth....covers up threats to our nation...andconti yes to bow to a racist bigot who daily tries to convince Americans that he was cheated in 2020.

The GQP is aCult....no longer a real political party.

Biden has been in office for how many months? The hollymoon phase isn't even over yet.

My issues are a party that lies...denies the truth....covers up threats to our nation...andconti yes to bow to a racist bigot who daily tries to convince Americans that he was cheated in 2020.

You lie and deny the truth, TDS Lord, so who are you to judge?

WE WILL ALWAYS CALL OUT LIARS....ALWAYS!

2024?

Is Biden even going to be able to form complete sentences by the midterms?

jim has issues.....

your party lies to us to jim....denies truth.....covers up things....and has lots of bigots ......so what else do you have?....

including those in your party?....

2024?

Is Biden even going to be able to form complete sentences by the midterms?
MORON!

President Joe Biden visited the US Coast Guard Academy commencement ceremony in New London, Connecticut, on Wednesday, May 19, where he interacted with cadets from the Bears stadium located on the Thames river. However, while delivering his first commencement speech as president, the 78-year-old apparently copied a joke from a famous speech of former President Ronald Reagan. Not just that, he reportedly seemed to botch the joke as well and when no one laughed, he appeared to get upset.

Biden made a joke about the Navy while addressing the Coast Guard as he quipped, “I can only assume that you'll enjoy educating your family about how the Coastguard is, quote, the hard nucleus around the Navy forms in times of war.” However, his humor reportedly failed to lighten up the atmosphere during the graduation ceremony and he told them, “You are a really dull class.”

People on the internet were quick to call out Biden for lifting a line from Reagan’s speech. In 1988, the 40th president of the US had said in front of the graduating class of the US Coast Guard Academy, “My coastguard aides have been excellent. One of them taught me that that the Coastguard is that hard nucleus about which the navy forms in time of war.” The joke soon became a hit at the time.

But decades later, Biden failed to do so and a comparison video between the two presidents soon went viral, with one user tweeting, “Ronald Reagan at age 77 vs Joe Biden at age 78.” Another user said, “Can you spot the difference?” “Joe Biden is no Ronald Reagan. At this point Joe Biden isn't even Joe Biden,” the third stated. A comment on Twitter read, “Biden: ‘The hard nucleus around...the Navy forms in time of war.’ Comedians know the importance of clarity and meter in delivery. The Great Communicator had both. Biden dropped the word ‘which’ and stumbled to the end of the joke. Hence the audience confusion. So who's dull?” “You can tell Biden was totally expecting a huge response there. Instead, he gets the crickets he deserves,” a user added.

How many lying Democrats have you called out?

Biden crushes trump in 2024 election polling *​

* When you add in the tens of millions Dominion fake votes

jim has issues.....

Your post was about Trump not the GOP. I agree with DTMB...you need help. Serious help. ZERO chance Biden runs in 2024....30/70 he is still alive in 2024 or knows that he is.

Forum List

Back