Biden decimating Steel Industry

Bidenist America is no place for a huge, unionized steel mill, US Steel realizes that it was in for some royal assrapery if it didn't pull the plug on this program.

Of course, it isn't just Sleepy Joe's draconian environmental code, and new taxes, Pennsylvania is a Compulsory Unionism state where we don't have the Right to Work.

Everyday you post you prove you don't know shit and just ape your heros in the echo chambers blindly...
On Friday, he indicated the company had still not received proper permits to begin the work — permits delayed in part by the covid-19 pandemic.

Biden promised this week to build wind turbines in Pennsylvania instead of Red China. If the workers are going to be toiling on this wind scam, they won't be available for steel work. Wind turbines are made of fiberglass, not steel.
WTF does this have to do with not getting permits to expand a steel plant?

Still need staff to run a steel mill. And Biden wants people to be working building wind mills, not steel.
wind turbines are predominantly made of steel (71-79% of total turbine mass); fiberglass, resin or plastic (11-16%); iron or

LOL Boy you guys are too funny! What will Biden do next, create air pollution, stop the earth from rotating or what? The right wing republicans must take stupid pills as they repeat the same nonsense over and over again. Grow up boys, your savior is golfing in Florida. Go bow down there. LOL
They've gone completely down the rabbit hole, and I have to admit, I'm enjoying it.
Those good paying jobs are already down that hole. Democrats intend to destroy the Middle Class. They have already taken out 40% of small businesses.
How's that?

Steel manufacturers want the former president's tariffs removed...The price of steel is at decades high. They industry is making tons of money.

U.S. manufacturers grapple with steel shortages, soaring prices
Everything under Biden is at a record high. The inflation is by design to bleed the Middle class.
I thought GDP growth was a big thing to you knuckle dragging maga fuckups.

Maybe you should be advocating for those former president's tariffs to be removed...

Forum List

Back