Biden dumps President Trump's cheap insulin program on same day he sends 500million cv vaxx to 90 countries

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I personally, and I understand others may feel differently, don't care about the vaccine. Why is he doing what he is with the insulin?

Last edited:

This is how much Xiden cares about Americans. I am assuming at least some of you libs are diabetic. cause you so sweet.

Don't cry.

The last remnants of freedom will be over soon and then it won't matter.

How you wanna go? On your knees or fighting for your freedom like a man?

Not a single American will go without if we share with the world and still dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated are bitching like they are being stolen from.

No comment on Biden denying access to cheap insulin for low-income diabetics? You prefer they just die, right?
Yeah, Turns out Trump's "plan" had not gone into effect yet and didn't really do anything to help everyday insulin users in the first place.

Not a single American will go without if we share with the world and still dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated are bitching like they are being stolen from.
DUH!!he's giving $$$$$$ to other countries --we are in country-destroying debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comment on Biden denying access to cheap insulin for low-income diabetics? You prefer they just die, right?
Yeah, Turns out Trump's "plan" had not gone into effect yet and didn't really do anything to help everyday insulin users in the first place.

Bullshit, ya lying weasel. The plan went into effect in Jan. 2021. It lowered the price to $30 for those on Medicare.

Trump slashes cost of insulin for Medicare enrollees to $35 a month

Did Biden Temporarily Freeze Trump Rule Lowering Insulin, EpiPen Prices?

Bullshit, ya lying weasel. The plan went into effect in Jan. 2021. It lowered the price to $30 for those on Medicare.

Biden froze practically all of Trump's legacy EOs until they could be reviewed.

We know that already. I'm sure all those out of work pipeline workers know that too, after the POS rolled back Trump's EO that was putting them to work on the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines.

That old POS turns everything he touches in to shit.

This is how much Biden cares about Americans. I am assuming at least some of you libs are diabetic. cause you so sweet.
The commiecrats need to drive the prices up as a cover to demand a full takeover of the medical care industry.

CAPITALISM FAILED!!

This is how much Biden cares about Americans. I am assuming at least some of you libs are diabetic. cause you so sweet.
The commiecrats need to drive the prices up as a cover to demand a full takeover of the medical care industry.

CAPITALISM FAILED!!

Biden is in bed with Big Pharma. They are ultimately the ones who would benefit the most from a government healthcare takeover. They would be given a blank check by the government, and could charge as much as they want.

1623366033746.png

Some of Trump's greatest achievements was in healthcare reform....making it possible for the little guy to get rich guys treatments and also opening up the availability to try experimental but promising drugs...and in Joe's zeal or Obama's zeal (lets be honest) to undo everything Trump its all going away.....how sad....

OK. Do you believe that one was wrong?
From what I've read it seems like it was more hype than anything. It directed federally operated dispensaries to sell insulin at cost.

From what I've read it seems like it was more hype than anything. It directed federally operated dispensaries to sell insulin at cost.

Don't make me dig out the last two invoices and scan them.

The Fake President is undoing all the good things Trump did, one by one.

These people are truly evil.:mad-61:

Don't make me dig out the last two invoices and scan them.
Scan this:

This final rule implements an Executive Order requiring entities funded under section 330(e) of the Public Health Service Act (PHS Act or the Act), whether by receiving a federal award or a subaward, and that also participate in the 340B Drug Pricing Program (340B Program) must establish practices to provide access to insulin and injectable epinephrine to low-income health center patients at the price the health center purchased these two drugs through the 340B Program. The Executive Order supports the improved access to these life-saving medications by low-income individuals who do not have access to affordable insulin and injectable epinephrine due to either lack of insurance or high cost sharing requirements.

Who gets drugs directly from the government but is not already covered by some kind of assistance or insurance?

Forum List

Back