Biden Falls?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
I was looking up one of Biden's falling events and I was taken back by my browser's response:
Apparently, when you are Joe Biden, you can---
  • Fall on stage
  • Fall off bike
  • Fall up stairs
  • Fall in Poland
  • Fall off a bicycle
  • Fall asleep
  • And fall down stairs again.
It's a wonder the guy ain't all black and blue.
Maybe the guy should take a long rest at the beach.
This is the person Kamala Harris concealed how ill he was leaving him in charge of nuclear codes
while telling us he was perfectly fit.

Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 2.26.20 AM.png

I was looking up one of Biden's falling events and I was taken back by my browser's response:
  • Fall on stage
  • Fall off bike
  • Fall up stairs
  • Fall in Poland
  • Fall off a bicycle
  • Fall asleep
This is the person Kamala Harris concealed how ill he was leaving him in charge of nuclear codes

View attachment 1016669
Biden is still alive?

What does the OP post achieve?

Personally, I think a far more important and useful topic would have been.......
Why the hell are conservatives and the Right still on Facebook when it's painfully clear FB doesn't respect their right to free speech?
Typical of the Right.....always ready to whine and be willing victims, never prepared to face the enemy head on or do anything about it.
They cry a good game but really seem to have no value for rights and freedoms if it isn't convenient for them.

What does the OP post achieve?
Apparently it triggered you.

Personally, I think a far more important and useful topic would have been.......
Why the hell are conservatives and the Right still on Facebook when it's painfully clear FB doesn't respect their right to free speech?
Then why don't you start a thread on that instead of trolling here?

Typical of the Right.....always ready to whine and be willing victims
Kinda like you are doing right now?

never prepared to face the enemy head on or do anything about it.
Yes we are. We got Joe kicked out of office and in just two months we will be throwing Harris out as well.

• Fall on stage
  • Fall off bike
  • Fall up stairs
  • Fall in Poland
  • Fall off a bicycle
  • Fall asleep

View attachment 1016669
Google doesn't mind posting these things that make Biden look bad, but they definitely protect the left. For example, I had watched Kamala grill the Nebraska judicial candidate who was in Knights of Columbus, calling the organization misogynistic. But since she was nominated, I have not been able to find that clip anywhere. I guess Google doesn't want anyone to see her bully a good man or his great organization now that she's the nominee for president.

Google doesn't mind posting these things that make Biden look bad, but they definitely protect the left. For example, I had watched Kamala grill the Nebraska judicial candidate who was in Knights of Columbus, calling the organization misogynistic. But since she was nominated, I have not been able to find that clip anywhere. I guess Google doesn't want anyone to see her bully a good man or his great organization now that she's the nominee for president.

I actually got that list off searching on Bing. I never use Google.
But yeah, anything electronic can be changed or disappeared.

Been a pretty deep scrub on that one....Found these on Brave...

Only one YouTube video, and it's only the reaction, not her uttering the bigoted tripe....

I vacationed at Biden falls, once. The brochure made it look like a crystal-clear river cascading into a serene azure pool.

When I got there, though, it was just some toxic sludge oozing out of a roadside ditch in Wilmington.

• Fall on stage
  • Fall off bike
  • Fall up stairs
  • Fall in Poland
  • Fall off a bicycle
  • Fall asleep

View attachment 1016669

is it worse to fall off a bike or be too obese to get on a bike?

That stuttering shit clown has fallen off the planet now... he only has one official duty left - pardon his serial rapist/crackhead sprog.

longest open casket funeral.jpg

Forum List

Back