Biden forgets where he is. National Embarrassment

CrazyTrader55

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2024

Biden is still running the show. The people that covered up this guy's mental decline over past 4 years should be brought up on treason charges.

Note for 0311, IM2, candycorn, and others:

It's not fake news, it's not a conspiracy theory and it's not racist to post this.

Who's next!??

How about Mickey Mouse!

Last edited:
This country is long past being embarrassed. We may have been JFK jr on the world stage once, but now we're cousin Eddy. Fundamentally changing America.
cousin eddy.jpeg

What we got is worse and more embarrassing?

Trump & Co still thinks he is running against him...

BTW
When Boden was elected to be President he was younger that Trump and he didn't have word salad episodes like Trump is having today.
Thanks for showing us that Trump is too old to be President.

Biden is still running the show. The people that covered up this guy's mental decline over past 4 years should be brought up on treason charges.

It's not fake news, it's not a conspiracy theory and it's not racist to post this.

Who's next!??

How about Mickey Mouse!

Biden is so far gone his son Hunter probably stopped giving the Big Guy 10% off the top long ago.

What we got is worse and more embarrassing?

Trump & Co still thinks he is running against him...

BTW
When Boden was elected to be President he was younger that Trump and he didn't have word salad episodes like Trump is having today.
Thanks for showing us that Trump is too old to be President.
I know Biden was in his basement the entire time.

Who's next!??

How about Mickey Mouse!

he is resigning over it, when will Trump do the same since he is in decline also, or will you lie for him to keep him going?

I see, you have first hand 411, I forgot how far up Biden's ass you positioned yerself.
I said it was fake news -- now run along and tell some lies elsewhere. Biden was pushed out by his own people. He didn't resign anything. He still thinks he's doing a good job.

I said it was fake news -- now run along and tell some lies elsewhere. Biden was pushed out by his own people. He didn't resign anything. He still thinks he's doing a good job.
What does an ass spelunker eat for lunch?
Biden himself said he was resigning...

Who's next!??

How about Mickey Mouse!

You're supporting a man who coudn't identify a picture of his first wife. A man talking about crowds cheering at a debate where there ws no crowd. If you want to talk about a mental decline, talk about Trump. Biden is better off than Trump.

Biden hasn't been pushed out of the presidency and he has done a good job.

That is so hilarious. Biden just keeps on making a fool of America.

America elected that man "KNOWING" he was senile way back in 2020. He's such an embarrassment.

That is so hilarious. Biden just keeps on making a fool of America.

America elected that man "KNOWING" he was senile way back in 2020. He's such an embarrassment.
You are retarded. Biden was not senile in 2020 and he's really not senile now. He is old. He is not talking about crowds that did not exist. Trump did.

You are retarded. Biden was not senile in 2020 and he's really not senile now. He is old. He is not talking about crowds that did not exist. Trump did.
You know you are lying Biden is a senile failure has been since before he was elected

Forum List

Back