🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Getting Serious With Putin - Thinking Of Sanctioning Putin's GIRLFRIEND

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The 'Sanctioner-And-Chief' is reportedly considering taking the advice to sanction Vlad's girlfriend because it would 'seriously hurt Putin personally and financially'.

He isn't sending Ukraine planes or other kinetic weapons they need to defend themselves and defeat Russia.

He isn't demanding Putin be held accountable For War Crimes and Genocide, but he wants to sanction Vlad's gold-medal-winning hottie...

This is like a SNL skit....

The 'Sanctioner-And-Chief' is reportedly considering taking the advice to sanction Vlad's girlfriend because it would 'seriously hurt Putin personally and financially'.

He isn't sending Ukraine planes or other kinetic weapons they need to defend themselves and defeat Russia.

He isn't demanding Putin be held accountable For War Crimes and Genocide, but he wants to sanction Vlad's gold-medal-winning hottie...

I've seen pictures of the chick. She's hot. I'm pretty sure she has given aid and comfort to the enemy, as she looks pretty dang comfortable to me.

No more bootie calls?

The EU has not imposed sanctions against Russia for 3 days. Someone should poke them with a stick, maybe they kicked the bucket already?

Forum List

Back