Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.
.....we KNOW he's putting us into MORE debt...don't even say shit like others did it...well, he's doing it- so he's fking up

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.

My gas is up over 40% and groceries are up 20% since the election.

$1.99 to $2.89 gas in 6 months is bananas.

My gas is up over 40% and groceries are up 20% since the election.

$1.99 to $2.89 gas in 6 months is bananas.
The point remains. We'll see. Could happen.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

I am sure you told your lefty friends that if the gov't keeps printing money, they'll be able to buy a loaf of bread with a couple hours of that $15/hr minus income and sales taxes. The mascot of the democrat party should be a guy with thick glasses looking at the end of his own nose.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.

Not only is the political right predicting a market crash, it could also be quite true.

But accepting Biden's 'big gifts' to the American people is a compromise that is now necessary. The alternative is already resulted in a mini-revolution or phony revolution against government.

If Biden fails to deliver to a desperate American people then Trump's chances of coming back are hugely enhanced.

Biden hasn't delivered enough yet to satisfy a working class that has come to the realization that they've been cheated out of a piece of the American pie.

But there's no doubt that Biden intends to deliver what it's going to take.

Maybe the choice is between market crash or fascism?

It's a great topic for the purpose of bringing the question to the light of day.

Theoretically, sure. But (a) the spending is drawn over years and not dumped in all at one time. I've seen solid analysis that we're just as likely to spike from pent-up demand and then slow back down too, and (b) it's possible there's still a slack in the system, the same slack that kept inflation manageable these past years, including during Trump's hyper-Keynesian policies. The lower and middle classes may still not have sustainable spending power.

So, we'll see.

I am sure you told your lefty friends that if the gov't keeps printing money, they'll be able to buy a loaf of bread with a couple hours of that $15/hr minus income and sales taxes. The mascot of the democrat party should be a guy with thick glasses looking at the end of his own nose.

Bread lines are a good thing.

-Bernie “I honeymooned in Moscow” Sanders.

If you have a retirement portfolio...put it in a money market account...take it out of hedge funds and individual investments...protect your retirement even if you are earning zero interest with it....better safe than sorry...get out of the stock market....

Last edited:

Theoretically, sure. But (a) the spending is drawn over over years and not dumped in all at one time. I've seen solid analysis that we're just as likely to spike from pent-up demand and then slow back down too, and (b) it's possible there's still a slack in the system, the same slack that kept inflation manageable these past years, including during Trump's hyper-Keynesian policies. The lower and middle classes may still not have sustainable spending power.

So, we'll see.

I agree over years is a lot more palatable than dumping trillions of additional debt in the one go, but you're still relying on external factors for good, all coming good, at the one time, to offset the spending even spread out.

All you're doing spreading it out (as things stand without the landscape changing) is delaying the inevitable.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.
I've given you a lot more than 'derp', and I haven't taken a side either. As a Canadian I couldn't give a lick which side wins. I'm more in favour of the fight continuing until it's been completely destructive of America's global hegemony.

An ace in the hole for the Trump side is in the fact that the very wealthy right has convinced many working people to put all their chips in the stock market. Therefore the false notion of a stock market crash will be promoted.

Theoretically, sure. But (a) the spending is drawn over over years and not dumped in all at one time. I've seen solid analysis that we're just as likely to spike from pent-up demand and then slow back down too, and (b) it's possible there's still a slack in the system, the same slack that kept inflation manageable these past years, including during Trump's hyper-Keynesian policies. The lower and middle classes may still not have sustainable spending power.

So, we'll see.

I agree over years is a lot more palatable than dumping trillions of additional debt in the one go, but you're still relying on external factors for good, all coming good, at the one time, to offset the spending even spread out.

All you're doing spreading it out (as things stand without the landscape changing) is delaying the inevitable.
I learned a long time ago (21-year CFP/Investment Advisor) not to make assumptions and extrapolations based on insufficient evidence. There's a million things that can change our trajectory and mitigate danger.

I know these guys are just playing partisan games here, and that's fine. But I do often have to talk clients down when they panic after hearing some whacked-out predictions based on pure ignorance, and that gets old.

Cheney said deficits and debts don't matter in a hot economy, as you well know.

Bread lines are a good thing.

-Bernie “I honeymooned in Moscow” Sanders.

Bread lines and food stamps become American long before Biden.

Ask a lefty how much debt is too much.

They cannot answer.

Interest rates are artifically low right now to carry the trillions of debt we have. It is not sustainable.

These $2 Trillion spending bills are fucking insane.

Why the fuck are we still sending foreign aid and sending the bill to our great grandchildren.

White Supremacy? Climate Change? The Russians?

The biggest threat to the USA is Congress spending $8 trillion this year. What the fuck?

Forum List

Back