Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

Biden's weakness, unfortunately, extends well beyond foreign policy.

You really want to go there? Do pages and pages of THAT?

Or you could post a few examples where he was right? DURR

Biden is making the right moves on Ukraine

Keep telling yourself that.

You never said, if China attacks Taiwan, is that another example of Biden's strength?

Moron it's not about personas, it's about POLICY they support and advance.

I've repeatedly pointed out that you rightwingers don't propose a more hawkish approach to Bidens policy on Ukraine, if anything your Trumper contingent is falling prey to various Russian propaganda.

You response? You have none, you will cut that inconvenient stuff out, dogdge and weave and keep posting your brain dead partisan bs.

Last edited:

I've repeatedly pointed out that you rightwingers don't propose a more hawkish approach to Bidens policy on Ukraine, if anything your Trumper contingent is falling prey to various Russian propaganda.

You response? You have none, you will cut that inconvenient stuff out, dogdge and weave and keep posting your brain dead partisan bs.

In Biden's case, weak persona and bad policy.

Yep, when you have nothing you try to deflect to 50 years of foreign policy.

You really want to go there? Do pages and pages of THAT? Get bent.

Biden is making the right moves on Ukraine and none of you proposed a more hawkish approach, so how about a nice hot cup of stfu?

The best predictors of future behavior are past performance. With a record like xidens it is EASY to say he will be wrong on everything.

Because he ALWAYS has been.

DURRRRRR

In Biden's case, weak persona and bad policy.

You just can't coherently explain what fn policy you are even talking about. Everything is some sort personality flame fest and wishy washy waxing on "strength".

What sad, braindead tools.

Last edited:
The best predictors of future behavior are past performance. With a record like xidens it is EASY to say he will be wrong on everything.

Because he ALWAYS has been.

DURRRRRR

Yep, everything is super EASY and thought free in your little nutter butter world.

You just can't coherently explain what fn policy you are even talking about. Everything is some sort personality flame fest and wishy washy waxing on "strength".

What sad, braindead tools.

Biden was always a moron.
Now he's a moron with dementia.
And poor policy choices.
Is Taiwan going to be another victim of his strength and policy?

Yep, everything is super EASY and thought free in your little nutter butter world.

Thought free? I have spent hours looking through xidens record as a failed politician.

You are the Pollyanna, head up your ass fool who isn't thinking.

DURRRRRR

1655577021558.png

Thought free?
Yes thought free, thats why your posts are so fucking stupid.

Like some drooling retard you just keep making circular argumets about how Biden is bad because he is bad and anything that happens therefore must be his fault.

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

Any comments on Trumps $9 trillion added to the debt in just 3 years there Mr. Finance?

Yes thought free, thats why your posts are so fucking stupid.

Like some drooling retard you just keep making circular argumets about how Biden is bad because he is bad and anything that happens therefore must be his fault.

Where have I blamed him for things he has no control over? Nowhere.

However. International policy is what I was addressing and in 50 years he has NEVER made the correct decision.

That means it is highly unlikely he will improve now.

Especially when you consider he is basically a semi sentient turnip.

Not only is the political right predicting a market crash, it could also be quite true.

But accepting Biden's 'big gifts' to the American people is a compromise that is now necessary. The alternative is already resulted in a mini-revolution or phony revolution against government.

If Biden fails to deliver to a desperate American people then Trump's chances of coming back are hugely enhanced.

Biden hasn't delivered enough yet to satisfy a working class that has come to the realization that they've been cheated out of a piece of the American pie.

But there's no doubt that Biden intends to deliver what it's going to take.

Maybe the choice is between market crash or fascism?

It's a great topic for the purpose of bringing the question to the light of day.
Biden and the democrat Flying Monkeys are giving us both a market crash AND Fascism

Where have I blamed him for things he has no control over? Nowhere.

However. International policy is what I was addressing and in 50 years he has NEVER made the correct decision.

That means it is highly unlikely he will improve now.

Especially when you consider he is basically a semi sentient turnip.

What did he do wrong on Ukraine?

Did you want to him to have stronger response? You wanted troops on the ground? maybe no-fly zone enforcement??

What is it you you think that Biden DID that was weak.

If you can't answer that then stfu already.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.

Lefties…say you werent warned.

How did you guys miss this so badly?

Your gas prices are up because crude oil prices are up as the oil market works through excess inventory and the economy strengthens.

These are food prices. Food prices are barely up since Biden was elected, but went up significantly because of the pandemic as people stopped eating at restaurants and increased their home food consumption.

View attachment 485766

As for your OP, all this spending may increase inflation, but there won't be "hyperinflation." Hyperinflation occurs not because of government spending but because of money printing. That money printing exploded under Trump, though Trump had nothing to do with it. There are very powerful deflationary forces that are putting a lid on inflation.

Were you right, or utterly full of shit?

New Topics

Forum List

Back