Biden Outlines Plan For Final 100 Days In Office

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"As my term as President comes to a close, it's time for me to lay out my ambitious agenda for my final 100 days."

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In prepared remarks given to a room full of giddy reporters, President Biden laid out his plans for his final 100 days in office.

"Listen, folks, we're one day in and it's been a wild ride. As my term as President comes to a close, it's time for me to lay out my ambitious agenda for my final 100 days."

Sources say Biden will have to move quickly since it's entirely possible his presidency could end well before the anticipated 100 days. The aspirational agenda includes ending all racism, outlawing inequality, saving Earth, bringing world peace, socializing the healthcare system, and requiring home care nurses to serve better tapioca pudding to their patients.

"I always pledged to be a president for all Americans," said Biden as he outlined his plan. "Foghorn laid an egg on my cabeza and the henhouse needs to close down before the noodle-boat falls in the gravy."

The White House press corps erupted in rapturous cheers, seemingly moved by Biden's inspiring words. It's possible, however, that they're just very excited about Kamala Harris taking over as President.

"We're just really excited about Kamala Harris taking over as President," confirmed one reporter.

The White House press corps erupted in rapturous cheers, seemingly moved by Biden's inspiring words. It's possible, however, that they're just very excited about Kamala Harris taking over as President.

Make sure you keep your cheatsheet handy. It helps...:auiqs.jpg:

This is one of those where just the headline is enough to get the message across. The picture helps, but it really didn't need to go further than there for me to appreciate the humor.

"As my term as President comes to a close, it's time for me to lay out my ambitious agenda for my final 100 days."

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In prepared remarks given to a room full of giddy reporters, President Biden laid out his plans for his final 100 days in office.

"Listen, folks, we're one day in and it's been a wild ride. As my term as President comes to a close, it's time for me to lay out my ambitious agenda for my final 100 days."

Sources say Biden will have to move quickly since it's entirely possible his presidency could end well before the anticipated 100 days. The aspirational agenda includes ending all racism, outlawing inequality, saving Earth, bringing world peace, socializing the healthcare system, and requiring home care nurses to serve better tapioca pudding to their patients.

"I always pledged to be a president for all Americans," said Biden as he outlined his plan. "Foghorn laid an egg on my cabeza and the henhouse needs to close down before the noodle-boat falls in the gravy."

"We're just really excited about Kamala Harris taking over as President," confirmed one reporter.

You’re such a lying freak

pathetic. Little trumpkins all sad that joe kicked their orange psychopath’s butt. Your boy can’t complete a sentence. Ever wonder that’s why uneducated white trash love him

pathetic. Little trumpkins all sad that joe kicked their orange psychopath’s butt. Your boy can’t complete a sentence. Ever wonder that’s why uneducated white trash love him
C0CBE331-3938-48D5-8AB0-FEF2EBEF0C3F.jpeg

View attachment 472575
You would have a stroke interpreting this
“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

And that in a nutshell illustrates the phenomenon we've been noting. Liberals own Washington, they're in charge of everything, yet are still the most bitter, humorless humans on the planet. Why is that?

And that in a nutshell illustrates the phenomenon we've been noting. Liberals own Washington, they're in charge of everything, yet are still the most bitter, humorless humans on the planet. Why is that?
Leftism is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back