Biden pitched a bold climate vision. He may be watching it die in Congress.

Tough shit, bitches! I have seen absolutely NOTHING that indicates that whatever Biden and the Far Left lunatics want to do about Climate Change will make the slightest difference. I am fairly certain however that the cost of such policies would be staggeringly ruinous to our economy and that of the world at large.

SO:

A. ineffective

B. far too expensive

If electricity doesn't cost $1,000 a month, they won't be able to raise the minimum wage to $30 an hour. Poor Joe.

Voters just dont care about climate change. Never have.

I think a lot of people care somewhat, but don't want to spend gobs of money on it. All the hype has had a little effect, right? But they sure as hell don't want to be sending gobs of our money to other countries to fight CC over there instead of here. Which I believe is the real goal of the Paris Accords that Biden wants to revive - redistribution of wealth from us to somebody else.

liberals want the Green New Deal when Congress can't even pass Biden's watered down plan
China, Russia and India are increasing their amounts of fossil fuels and china is trying to convince their 1.8 billion people to start having bigger famlies which will create even more carbon and demand for food. meanwhile the left wants to keep murdering baby's and convincing all of our little boys to cut of their dingers and wear dresses, and force us into the stone age.

The left has done absolutely nothing to make our country better, stronger or more self reliant. Everything, EVERYTHING they have done in the last 16 months has made this country weaker, sicker and more perverted.

But hey psychoactive drugs are being legalized and pushed into our children's bodies,, kids are being taught depravity in kindergarten,, housing and transportation is unaffordable for millions and millions more, we no longer have a southern border, and food costs are through the roof, and the left wants to throw a party and celebrate their nearly accomplished goal of destroying America in less than 2 years.

Since the left is so proud of their hatred for God and their insistence that he doesn't exist, why to do they whimper and cry when I tell them to go to hell?

Forum List

Back