Biden Said a Few Days Ago "It’s Time to Put Trump in a bullseye,”

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

What sick inciting nonsense. Why is Biden encouraging the murder of his political opponent.

Campaign speech. Metaphor. Stop trolling. It reeks of desperation.

I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

What sick inciting nonsense. Why is Biden encouraging the murder of his political opponent.

But you have excused every one of Trump's violent metaphors and exhortations to "fight, and be ready to do whatever it takes".

If Trump said that and two days later Biden was shot what would you be saying then? Inciting violence. Period.
I would say the increased level of tension and vitriol that Trump and his supporters have injected into our political landscape over the last decade contributed to it.

On May 15, 1972, he was shot four times by Arthur Bremer while campaigning at the Laurel Shopping Center in Laurel, Maryland, at a time when he was receiving high ratings in national opinion polls.[68] Bremer was seen at a Wallace rally in Wheaton, Maryland, earlier that day and two days earlier at a rally in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Wallace was hit in the abdomen and chest, and one of the bullets lodged in Wallace's spinal column, leaving him paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of his life. A five-hour operation was needed that evening, and Wallace had to receive several units of blood to survive. Three others who were wounded in the shooting also survived. The shooting and Wallace's subsequent injuries put an effective end to his bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.[69] The assassination attempt was caught on film.[70]

Bremer's diary, An Assassin's Diary, published after his arrest, shows he was motivated in the assassination attempt by a desire for fame, not by political ideology.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace#cite_note-76 He had considered President Nixon an earlier target.[71] He was convicted at trial. On August 4, 1972, Bremer was sentenced to 63 years in prison,[74] later reduced to 53 years.[75] Bremer served 35 years and was released on parole on November 9, 2007.[76]

CBS News correspondent David Dick won an Emmy Award for his coverage of the attempt on Wallace's life.

ENOUGH!

Planting his sick seeds and ostensibly hoping a sick-o will take heed.

No different than Sarah Palin's "targets"....Let's not go into full hysterics.

all bidens fault. i knew as soon biden was behined pullpit in church calling trump hitler this would happen. man should be put in jail.

Wow, Inciting violence against a former POTUS. Much different tone than "Walk Peacefully and Patriotically...)

Forum List

Back