Biden says he's flattered by illegals coming by the droves because he is a nice guy.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Just let that sink in. This marble-eyed moron thinks the border situation is a popularity contest and he's winning!!!! WTF??? Here is the DIRECT QUOTE from the "Presser" (lol) yesterday:

THE PRESIDENT: Well, look, I guess I should be flattered people are coming because I’m the nice guy; that’s the reason why it’s happening — that I’m a decent man or however it’s phrased. That — you know, that’s why they’re coming, because they know Biden is a good guy.

Just let that sink in. This marble-eyed moron thinks the border situation is a popularity contest and he's winning!!!! WTF??? Here is the DIRECT QUOTE from the "Presser" (lol) yesterday:

THE PRESIDENT: Well, look, I guess I should be flattered people are coming because I’m the nice guy; that’s the reason why it’s happening — that I’m a decent man or however it’s phrased. That — you know, that’s why they’re coming, because they know Biden is a good guy.
Everything he said in his press conference gives the idea that bringing illegal aliens into the US, unvetted for Covid or anything else, with no steps of processing for legal immigration, and turning them loose into the country, is a good thing.

The man is clearly out of his mind, and (like many Democrats), is afflicted with power madness. Listen to him talk about how he is finding places to house illegal aliens (as if that was a good thing)

EARTH TO BIDEN: They should be sent back to Mexico, not brought into our country. Sheeesh!

Instead, Biden is putting them in Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs, Colo.– home to NORAD and U.S. Space Command – to house an undisclosed number of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children. In addition, his HHS also asked to use an empty dormitory at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, as well as some land at Fort Bliss. DOD officially granted that request on Wednesday.

Insanity Gone Wild.

Biden's welcome mat to illegal migrants is having major TRAGIC consequences. Just recently, a 9 year old girl drowned trying to swim across the Rio Grande river. A 13 year old girl was found unconsolably sobbing, when she was separated from her parents and grandparents, and now alone, is terrified of being connected to sex trafficers. A group of GOP senators toured the border region today and one of the first things they saw was a dead body lying near their pickup location.

This, and much more, is all on Joe Biden and his puppetmasters.

Just when I thought Slo Joe could not be any more of an idiot he ups the ante on stupid. How many people voted for this moron?

No....you got that wrong......you are taking a statement out of context.

Far be it from me to defend biden but the truth must be said.

What he was actually saying was that was not the reason they were coming.

Biden's welcome mat to illegal migrants is having major TRAGIC consequences. Just recently, a 9 year old girl drowned trying to swim across the Rio Grande river. A 13 year old girl was found unconsolably sobbing, when she was separated from her parents and grandparents, and now alone, is terrified of being connected to sex trafficers. A group of GOP senators toured the border region today and one of the first things they saw was a dead body lying near their pickup location.

This, and much more, is all on Joe Biden and his puppetmasters.
A girl separated from her parents and grandparents! Three fucking generations of invaders. Cut off one of the bitches fingers and sell the rest of her to slavers. Give the finger to her parents and send the rest of them packing back home.

The dead body is one we thankfully do not have to educate, medicate or incarcerate.

The marxist politburo has carefully crafted this notion that Plugs is a 'regular' guy.... definitely not the leader of an organized crime syndicate with a mild case of pedophilia and a crackhead son that's a serial rapist and doubles as the bagman for the crime family.....no, no.... not Scranton Joe....

PBS shill gave him the softball setup.

Since Biden is such a good, caring person, maybe we should post directions to the White House at the border where the illegals can go hang out with the "Good Guy"!!!!!

The almost dead dude must feel like a rockstar...the criminals wear shirts that display his name.
GettyImages-1231479164.jpg

Since Biden is such a good, caring person, maybe we should post directions to the White House at the border where the illegals can go hang out with the "Good Guy"!!!!!

Again.....that statement is taken out of context....look I watched the whole thing....did any of you?

That statement was used in context to point out they were not coming here because of him....he said they were coming because of the conditions in the countries they are coming from.

Now let us not use mis-statements of facts like the liberals do.

Not what he said.......as anyone who watched the presser knows. But we all know how "honest" trumpanzees are.

Not what he said.......as anyone who watched the presser knows. But we all know how "honest" trumpanzees are.

Well, of course those of us who watched the event understand how the statement has been taken out of context.

I think the fellow who made the false claim probably just read that lil bitty part and came to the wrong conclusion.

How biden used that phrase was rather clever of him and obviously planned ....not to say that he does not deserve credit or whoever it was that put that little story together --it was very effective......possibly the highlight of the event.

Now some will say I am a turncoat for defending biden.....quite to the contrary ...I find him a sad figure....who is in way over his head and obviously suffering from some kind of diminished mental capacity.

I just always go with the truth....wherever it leads.

Some want to give biden a pass because of his age....nonsense...his condition is a threat to our National Security and congress needs to get on with using the 25th amendment to send him in to retirement where he needs to be for the sake of the nation and his family...he has suffered enough and hopefully his despicable son Hunter will be held accountable for his crimes.

Meanwhile two girls under 10 were repeatedly raped by an illegal. Biden has blood on his hands.

Have the analysts, sociologists, psychologists, etc., figured out what creepy beasts are inseminating other creepy beasts for no apparent reason? Tucker needs to go down there again and ask the little males, do you really get a boner looking at a grotesque female? And what does the insemination involved, like 30 seconds of disgusting crap in which neither orgasm? So it is like basically taking a shit for these beasts? And then they slide the shit to the USA per ZOG?

Forum List

Back