Biden the war hero

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Gee, who would have suspected????

Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan
Biden claimed in multiple speeches in 2008 that he knew where Osama bin Laden was hiding because his helicopter had been “forced down” nearby in the mountains of Afghanistan.

“If you want to know where al Qaeda lives, you want to know where bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” said Biden. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.” In another speech, he claimed al Qaeda is “in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan … where my helicopter was recently forced down.”

He later referred to “the superhighway of terror between Pakistan and Afghanistan where my helicopter was forced down.”

“John McCain wants to know where bin Laden and the gates of Hell are? I can tell him where,” said Biden.

The helicopter actually landed to wait out a snowstorm, according to the Associated Press.

Biden, John Kerry, and Chuck Hagel were on a Senate junket in Afghanistan when their helicopter crossed paths with the storm, according to reports. The pilot landed as a precaution, and a U.S. military convoy picked up the senators and took them to the main American airbase.

“Other than getting a little cold, it was fine,” Kerry told the AP when asked about the incident. “We were going to send Biden out to fight the Taliban with snowballs,” he joked.

Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq
In 2007, Biden claimed he was “shot at” during the Iraq War while visiting the Green Zone, the heavily guarded area in the middle of Baghdad where the United States embassy is based.

“Let’s start telling the truth,” he said. “Number one, you take all the troops out — you better have helicopters ready to take those 3,000 civilians inside the Green Zone, where I have been seven times and shot at.”

When asked for details about the shooting, a Biden campaign aide told the Hill that the then-senator was staying at a hotel in the Green Zone when a mortar landed several hundred yards away.

“A soldier came by to explain what happened and said if the mortar fire continued, they would need to proceed to a shelter,” the aide said

Biden knows more than the Generals

Wrong. Trump is the one who says he knows more than the generals. He also knows more than science as he said that science is wrong when it comes to climate change.

At least Biden is smart enough to listen to others who might know more than he does. Trump isn't that smart.

So, HIS lies are ok with you?

Wrong. Trump is the one who says he knows more than the generals. He also knows more than science as he said that science is wrong when it comes to climate change.

At least Biden is smart enough to listen to others who might know more than he does. Trump isn't that smart.

So, HIS lies are ok with you?

Lies are never okay with me. However, Trump lies more than Biden ever thought about doing. He also flip flops whenever he thinks it will be politically viable for him.

Every scientific prediction regarding climate change over the past 30 years has been wrong. So there is that.

Every scientific prediction regarding climate change over the past 30 years has been wrong. So there is that.
How about claims there is no impact of climate change or that it is all a hoax?......how right have they been?

Breaking: Biden now claims to have manned a door gun and mowed down some bad guys. If his op hadn't been tagged top secret he'd have been awarded some war medals.

Breaking: Biden now claims to have manned a door gun and mowed down some bad guys. If his op hadn't been tagged top secret he'd have been awarded some war medals.

He was protecting Blumenthal who could hear the bullets whistling by his head in Da Nang.
Which is a bullet that must make a great deal of noise. Can you imagine a bullet being fired
in Da Nang and being heard in Danbury, CT.

He was protecting Blumenthal who could hear the bullets whistling by his head in Da Nang.
Which is a bullet that must make a great deal of noise. Can you imagine a bullet being fired
in Da Nang and being heard in Danbury, CT.

Dems are such lying phonies.

How about claims there is no impact of climate change or that it is all a hoax?......how right have they been?

Prove me wrong Instead of butbutbut. You cant. We have been taking rational steps involving climate change. Just because the country doesn't follow the left's hysterics doesn't mean were not doing anything.

Gee, who would have suspected????

Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan
Biden claimed in multiple speeches in 2008 that he knew where Osama bin Laden was hiding because his helicopter had been “forced down” nearby in the mountains of Afghanistan.

“If you want to know where al Qaeda lives, you want to know where bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” said Biden. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.” In another speech, he claimed al Qaeda is “in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan … where my helicopter was recently forced down.”

He later referred to “the superhighway of terror between Pakistan and Afghanistan where my helicopter was forced down.”

“John McCain wants to know where bin Laden and the gates of Hell are? I can tell him where,” said Biden.

The helicopter actually landed to wait out a snowstorm, according to the Associated Press.

Biden, John Kerry, and Chuck Hagel were on a Senate junket in Afghanistan when their helicopter crossed paths with the storm, according to reports. The pilot landed as a precaution, and a U.S. military convoy picked up the senators and took them to the main American airbase.

“Other than getting a little cold, it was fine,” Kerry told the AP when asked about the incident. “We were going to send Biden out to fight the Taliban with snowballs,” he joked.

Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq
In 2007, Biden claimed he was “shot at” during the Iraq War while visiting the Green Zone, the heavily guarded area in the middle of Baghdad where the United States embassy is based.

“Let’s start telling the truth,” he said. “Number one, you take all the troops out — you better have helicopters ready to take those 3,000 civilians inside the Green Zone, where I have been seven times and shot at.”

When asked for details about the shooting, a Biden campaign aide told the Hill that the then-senator was staying at a hotel in the Green Zone when a mortar landed several hundred yards away.

“A soldier came by to explain what happened and said if the mortar fire continued, they would need to proceed to a shelter,” the aide said
This guy is such a liar.

Academic Appropriation? Joe Biden Claims He Attended 'Historically Black College'...

I got started out of an Historically Black College... They’re my folks.

It's news to the college he claims he attended.

Hey, can any of you Biden supporters explain why you support him without mentioning Trump?

Trick question. I already know you can't.
If you are black and you aren't supporting Biden, you aint black!

Biden says the only reason he can stay in his basement is because of Black Women stocking the shelves.

1601244407262.png

What Joe Biden thinks of black people.
During a recent unscripted presser Joe Biden told the audience the reason he was able to stay sequestered at home during the pandemic was because a black woman stocked the grocery shelf.

Last edited:

Perhaps if the taxpayer had not been lied to for years and decades the global warming charade people would have found more suckers. They will still force this crap on us if they win. Saying that humanity is the cause of global climate change if it exists, is a bold face lie! You jit bags will have us paying 5 dollars a gallon for gas and more just to start.

Hey, can any of you Biden supporters explain why you support him without mentioning Trump?

Trick question. I already know you can't.
If you are black and you aren't supporting Biden, you aint black!

Biden says the only reason he can stay in his basement is because of Black Women stocking the shelves.

View attachment 393799
What Joe Biden thinks of black people.
During a recent unscripted presser Joe Biden told the audience the reason he was able to stay sequestered at home during the pandemic was because a black woman stocked the grocery shelf.

Remember, folks, Joe Biden is the best the Democratic Party has to offer.

Perhaps if the taxpayer had not been lied to for years and decades the global warming charade people would have found more suckers. They will still force this crap on us if they win. Saying that humanity is the cause of global climate change if it exists, is a bold face lie! You jit bags will have us paying 5 dollars a gallon for gas and more just to start.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.

Forum List

Back