Biden To Begin Releasing Terrorists From GITMO

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

229703_5_.jpg

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Weird. They....all...look.........Amish.

Democrats ain't even trying to hide their hate for America anymore
At least we got roughly 4 months of them shutting the f**k up about how much America sucks after 911.
Everyone was driving around with American flags and....for a time....you could get the shit beat out of you if you said the wrong thing to a patriot.

But now the Democrat Party thinks 911 was planned by Jews and consider the dead ones that perished in the WTC to be a good start.

Last edited:
Biden and his illegitimate puppet masters, opening the Gates of Hell everywhere...:mad-61:

“Let all the poison that lurks in the mud, hatch out.”​

― Robert Graves, I, Claudius
Yep.....they release the criminals while purging the military.
When I first joined, this kind of activity would have put you in Ft Leavenworth breaking rocks.

Biden and his illegitimate puppet masters, opening the Gates of Hell everywhere...:mad-61:

When I first joined, this kind of activity would have put you in Ft Leavenworth breaking rocks.

so what's the big surprise?

that's one of the reasons these thugs stole the election.

to destroy America.

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.

View attachment 493611

Is that Lebrons son in the middle?

Sure. The first guy does not have Homicidal Maniac written all over his face....No he looks normal.

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.
You house the first one for 6 months and I'll take the next 6.

Why? It's not my obligation. You try them and if found guilty you put them in prison. If not, you release them. We have already funded the system.

Why? It's not my obligation. You try them and if found guilty you put them in prison. If not, you release them. We have already funded the system.
Sorry I messed up and forgot they were diaper heads.

You take a family of illegals without covid testing and support them for 6 months. Then I'll follow with my 6 months

Sorry I messed up and forgot they were diaper heads.

You take a family of illegals without covid testing and support them for 6 months. Then I'll follow with my 6 months

You can immaturely rant or address what I said. Your choice is clear.

so what's the big surprise?

that's one of the reasons these thugs stole the election.

to destroy America.

Hasn't that always been what Democrats do best?

Forum List

Back