Biden To Begin Releasing Terrorists From GITMO

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Biden is sending a message here that terrorists in the future should receive the death penalty or a Democrats will give them the opportunity to do even more egregious crimes against the people of the United States of America. These blood drinkers want to wipe America off the face of the map and their buds are taking advantage of the weak and corrupt Biden interlopers to plan multiple nuke attacks against America.

They can't get the death penalty without a trial. They most certainly should have got a trial long ago.
Obama stopped the trials Bush started as soon as he took office.

Obama continued the Bush policy.

Obama Keeps Bush Rules On Indefinite Detention
Bush started the process of putting these people on trial and Obama brought it to a screeching halt.
The funny thing is......it's all just a joke. Clinton, Bush, and Obama are all part of the same warmongering club.

No he didn't. Yes, they all are a part of the same club so I have no idea why you felt a need to defend something that wasn't even true.
Well....you're wrong. You're going to say Bush never started the trial process.....but I remember that he did and Obama stopped them and then acted like he wanted to investigate everything Bush did. It was all just a sham.

You can say you "remember" whatever you want. I didn't say "I remember Obama continuing the Bush policy, I backed it up.
You backed it up with our opinions. Nothing more.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Biden is sending a message here that terrorists in the future should receive the death penalty or a Democrats will give them the opportunity to do even more egregious crimes against the people of the United States of America. These blood drinkers want to wipe America off the face of the map and their buds are taking advantage of the weak and corrupt Biden interlopers to plan multiple nuke attacks against America.

They can't get the death penalty without a trial. They most certainly should have got a trial long ago.

Bush started the process of putting these people on trial and Obama brought it to a screeching halt.
The funny thing is......it's all just a joke. Clinton, Bush, and Obama are all part of the same warmongering club.

No he didn't. Yes, they all are a part of the same club so I have no idea why you felt a need to defend something that wasn't even true.
Well....you're wrong. You're going to say Bush never started the trial process.....but I remember that he did and Obama stopped them and then acted like he wanted to investigate everything Bush did. It was all just a sham.

You can say you "remember" whatever you want. I didn't say "I remember Obama continuing the Bush policy, I backed it up.

I posted the link.

View attachment 493611

I posted the link.
I'm still trying to figure out what you're arguing with me about.
I think you're such a shit....that you always want to say you're right....even when someone agrees with you.

View attachment 493611

I posted the link.
I think you're such a shit....that you always want to say you're right....even when someone agrees with you.

I don't agree with you that Bush ever started trials.

View attachment 493611

Gitmo has long passed it's born on date.

Close the fucker.

View attachment 493611

I posted the link.

Well....there's the problem. He started the process. They never brought the gavel down on any trials because Obama stopped it. You see.....they had to build a case....interview witnesses. They never had one terrorist from GITMO in a courtroom. Obama made sure of that.

View attachment 493611

I posted the link.

Well....there's the problem. He started the process. They never brought the gavel down on any trials because Obama stopped it. You see.....they had to build a case....interview witnesses. They never had one terrorist from GITMO in a courtroom. Obama made sure of that.
Gravel down?

Did any republic pol want a gavel? They wanted to be able to imprison Muslims indefinitely without charge. So, you can put yer skirt back on.

View attachment 493611

I posted the link.

Just stop. Alternative history is a lot of what is wrong with this country.

According to an article reported by The Washington Post: “In the nearly two decades since 19 al Qaeda terrorists crashed hijacked planes into the World Trade Center buildings, the side of the Pentagon, and a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, killing nearly 3,000 people, the five men believed to be responsible have yet to face a trial.” Now that’s what I call an exceptional example of dropping the ball, more like dropping a cannon ball during full-on Viking rogue warfare. My God. This refers of course to the planners of 9/11 and not the dead tools who flew the planes.

“Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, dubbed “KSM" and described as “the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks” in the 9/11 Commission Report, was a close ally of al Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden and will be on trial alongside Walid bin Attash, Ramzi bin al Shibh, Ammar al Baluchi, and Mustafa al Hawsawi.”

So, are these planners of death and destruction ever going to be tried, and if so when? I can’t find anything about it and I haven’t confirmed they are within that 40 group of detainees they still hold at Gitmo Bay but assume that’s the case.

Another aspect of all of this that is mind-boggling is why in the hell didn’t they try these men? All 40, not just the 5? Does it all fall back onto the fact there’s no agreement whether they have due process rights or not? That’s totally unacceptable.

The fact that it’s still debatable whether or not these foreign men have US constitutional rights certainly makes me go “Huh?!” It was just being debated on this thread. Honestly, I don’t know which way to believe but I lean towards trying them. Judges and lawyers at odds regarding the precise level of presidential and congressional war powers, and there still isn’t concise agreement among so called “constitutional experts”. Lawyers argue one way, while appellate judges have ruled another either supporting or opposing due process due to foreign status. Call me ignorant, but this is something that should have been legally determined way before 9/11 - good grief!

We are either a nation of laws or we are not; there really isn’t a gray area with this type of catastrophic crime. Yes, I understand the interpretive factor that we all can read the same law and come out with different opinions. This issue, however, is so important that I don’t understand why we have not reached a consensus by now. I guess that’s why we have lawyers and such….to argue their interpretive cases.

Those 5 men who are accused of perpetrating 9/11 should have been tried 18 or so years ago. How have they justified the hold up? Obviously, I’ve missed something. Who exactly is refusing the due process? Judges, congressional reps, and presidents only have so much power after all. Who is controlling the puppet strings here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back