Biden To Begin Releasing Terrorists From GITMO

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.
Trials? They should have been hanged.

All without a trial? Why do you want to turn America into a third world country?

Democrats .........................
I'm not interested in your thoughts on some irrelevant group to what I said. I am interested in your position. The one where you would enact capital punishment all without due process. Please explain that thinking for me because as an American it's something I can't comprehend. Where did you learn to accept this idea?
When the rioters were killing the innocent, and doing so without any due process and/or reasoning behind their actions, and we saw leftist groups and government leader's who were giving these people a pass by not locking the cities down where the trouble was, well uhhhh it became the biggest travesty and lawlessness that this nation has ever experienced in modern time's. And you seem to have alot of excuses for alot of bad thing's, so what's up with that ??

Anyone who killed another person will face justice themselves. It's why I support turning Bush, Obama and Trump over for war crimes
Lumping them altogether is being disengenious, and highly partisan. Try again.

No. It's factual. Some may be more guilty but there is no excuse for what this country has done and it all starts at the top.
Well then, why don't you use your time more useful on the internet, and start a campaign to go after these alledged bad guy's and gal's for whom you KNOW have done such bad thing's to this nation ??

I thought so.

Because it would never go anywhere because there are too many people like yourself.
Oh really, now explain yourself, and tell me exactly why I'm so bad ?? I'll be waiting. Tell me of the crimes I've committed, and how my life has been one of living off the government, and how I support all sorts of bad policies etc ??? Name them, and let's see how well your bullcrap work's out.

Denying people due process. I've covered this already.

Good, in this country we have this idea that the country was built on that states one is innocent until proven guilty. We also have this idea of a person getting a trial in a fair amount of time. None of that happened here. They should have been given trials long ago or released.

All without a trial? Why do you want to turn America into a third world country?

I'm not interested in your thoughts on some irrelevant group to what I said. I am interested in your position. The one where you would enact capital punishment all without due process. Please explain that thinking for me because as an American it's something I can't comprehend. Where did you learn to accept this idea?
When the rioters were killing the innocent, and doing so without any due process and/or reasoning behind their actions, and we saw leftist groups and government leader's who were giving these people a pass by not locking the cities down where the trouble was, well uhhhh it became the biggest travesty and lawlessness that this nation has ever experienced in modern time's. And you seem to have alot of excuses for alot of bad thing's, so what's up with that ??

Anyone who killed another person will face justice themselves. It's why I support turning Bush, Obama and Trump over for war crimes

No. It's factual. Some may be more guilty but there is no excuse for what this country has done and it all starts at the top.
Well then, why don't you use your time more useful on the internet, and start a campaign to go after these alledged bad guy's and gal's for whom you KNOW have done such bad thing's to this nation ??

I thought so.

Because it would never go anywhere because there are too many people like yourself.
Oh really, now explain yourself, and tell me exactly why I'm so bad ?? I'll be waiting. Tell me of the crimes I've committed, and how my life has been one of living off the government, and how I support all sorts of bad policies etc ??? Name them, and let's see how well your bullcrap work's out.

Ok, now show a quote or anything that shows the class that I'm for denying people their due process. I'll be waiting.

I thought so.

Ok, now show a quote or anything that shows the class that I'm for denying people their due process. I'll be waiting.

What exactly have we been discussing? I've been arguing for due process. You and others have been condemning that position.

I thought so.

What exactly have we been discussing? I've been arguing for due process. You and others have been condemning that position.
The only "Process" Terrorists deserve is Hanging.

Due process and protection under the US Constitution only applies to US citizens who were either born here, or naturalized.

Just where the fuck did you learn the idea that foreign-born terrorists should be protected under the same constitutional rights as you are? Do you feel some special affinity with those terrorists or something? Are there some super-special magical Kumbaya powers you have that would exempt you from having you and your family's heads chopped off by those goat-fucking shitheads, should you meet in some God-forsaken sand dune in the Middle East?

Just stop already.
True. Those filthy Sons of Satan(Allah) ,chop off OUR heads. Time to HABG them and post it on Al Jazeera. Then bury them in Pig Blood.

Due process and protection under the US Constitution only applies to US citizens who were either born here, or naturalized.

Just where the fuck did you learn the idea that foreign-born terrorists should be protected under the same constitutional rights as you are? Do you feel some special affinity with those terrorists or something? Are there some super-special magical Kumbaya powers you have that would exempt you from having you and your family's heads chopped off by those goat-fucking shitheads, should you meet in some God-forsaken sand dune in the Middle East?

Just stop already.
True. Those filthy Sons of Satan(Allah) ,chop off OUR heads. Time to HABG them and post it on Al Jazeera. Then bury them in Pig Blood.
Interestin' internal world ya live in. I wonder what you'd be doing...did the chance for you to live your dream came your way?

Very tribal..the Achilles heel of humanity~

I thought so.

You're hopeless.

I thought so.

You're hopeless.

Run away,

Biden, although HIGHLY unlikely to finish 2 years let alone 4, is well on his way to be Jimmy Carter II. Worse than Jimmy Carter.
And Carter lost in one of the largest landslide losses in our nations history.
Yet his job approval has consistently stayed above 50%...and is trending up.
Yeah?... and Jimmy Carter's approval rating his first year was 66%
NEXT!...

And the crowd chose Barabbas and Jesus was crucified.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Immigrants Who Supported Bin Laden Got Biden Elected

Patriots would release their executed corpses into a pool of boiling pig blubber.

Well....I think we can all say with conviction that Democrats are not only Domestic Terrorists....but Islamic Terrorist Supporters.

View attachment 493611

While still detaining suspects for the false-flag operation they staged on Jan 6th....he's getting ready to free people involved in 911 and other terrorist acts.

Bush released over 500. But don't worry, it only frees up space for all of the terrorists that attacked the Capitol on January 6th.
The day is coming when talking trash isn't enough to get your will accomplished in this nation. Wakey, wakey...

View attachment 493611

Bush released over 500. But don't worry, it only frees up space for all of the terrorists that attacked the Capitol on January 6th.
Uh.....Bush....Clinton...Obama.....right now there is no difference. They're all part of the same cabal. They attend the same parties. Sit together when in public. Hug and give each other smoochies.
Note how Trump was almost always excluded from their events.

Evil is like that. It always doubles down, never admits wrongdoing, never admits to lying and destructiveness. Homosexuality is just great. Transgender even better.
Murdering unborn babies by the millions - "a choice." Dividing Americans by race, by class through lies prattled by teachers and professors. This is what the communists practiced.

karl-marx.jpg

The Democrats are doing that already. Our RIGHTS are for American Citizens and LEGAL Residents. Not dirty fuckin' Foreign Terrorists.

Democrats ain't even trying to hide their hate for America anymore

This is Bidens "dog whistle" to the terrorists

Explain why democrats hate America?
I'm puzzled as to why democrats would pay taxes, fight for the country and also die for it but simultaneously hate it.

Explain that you idiot.

The Democrats are doing that already. Our RIGHTS are for American Citizens and LEGAL Residents. Not dirty fuckin' Foreign Terrorists.

Commie.

Commie.
Funny. A dirty Red callin' ME a Commie. Typical Dem DoubleThink.

Forum List

Back