Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

I'm hoping real Americans will show up at all three sites and let China Joe know what we think of him. HEY HO CHINA JOE TIME FOR YOU TO GO GO GO!!!!!

But he is Not schedule to speak at any of them, That tells you all you need to know.

"i was born in NY. 9/11 was personal in a visceral way to me. i wanted to kill Bin Laden and all the taliban myself" - Geraldo

You'll need to get your stories and desires straight. Are you happy that President Biden ended the Afghan war......or not?
I thought you loons said Trump was responsible, but yes the war is over. The question is why did we give away an air base? Trump wouldn't done that.

"Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative."

This is the pot calling the kettle black. The left did this for the 4 years of the Trump administration. And continue to do it.

Saddened but not surprised at the right wing rage machine even enveloped the 20th anniversary of 9/11
Why shouldn't people feel rage when we have a President that puts "photo ops" on a higher priority than good policy and endangers the lives of our armed forces in the process? Those 13 Marines died so Joe Biden could take a victory lap on 9/11. That's disgusting.

I do know that Joey Xi was disinvited to the 9/11 Memorial Services in New York. Shanksville and the Pentagon may be different for Joey, but I think he'll be boo'd out of NYC.

**********​
**********​

In fact it was only Republican haters who didn't want him there if it happened at all.
He was not disinvited. That's a lie.

If he didn't show up you would be up him for disrespect. You guys as brain dead.

In fact it was only Republican haters who didn't want him there if it happened at all.
He was not disinvited. That's a lie.

If he didn't show up you would be up him for disrespect. You guys as brain dead.

~~~~~~
Hahaha!!

E-_HtoFXIAErDEz

"Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative."

This is the pot calling the kettle black. The left did this for the 4 years of the Trump administration. And continue to do it.
Biden makes it political by just showing up. Nothing is genuine with that cat, so that's what the nation is having to deal with. Yes Sad indeed.

Forum List

Back