Biden to visit all three attack sites on September 11th.

Yet, he did not speak at ground zero as he had planned. Not only did his handlers tell him not to speak, but also the survivors of 9/11 and their families refused him that honor.
Refused who that honor ?

Whatever lil guy.
I'll admit the article is correct once I see video of the 'watch checking' during the ceremony.

If Biden did in FACT check his watch, then what action would you like to see?
Just show me the VIDEO proof.
I don't have the video, I'm willing to put a silver dollar up that YOUR main stream media
is not above editing out what is in question. USA Today is not the bastion of rightwing
propaganda and IT corrected itself. That's good enough for those who aren't whacked
out leftwing goons....Win Co

I don't have the video, I'm willing to put a silver dollar up that YOUR main stream media
is not above editing out what is in question. USA Today is not the bastion of rightwing
propaganda and IT corrected itself. That's good enough for those who aren't whacked
out leftwing goons....Win Co

I saw the vid.
Was it scrubbed to be lost to the ages?

Ummm, you need to stop watching the msm.

USA Today corrected one of its own fact checks this week, conceding it erroneously claimed President Joe Biden did not look at his watch during a ceremony for fallen service members — when he in fact did so three times.

McBiddum.jpg

In fact it was only Republican haters who didn't want him there if it happened at all.
He was not disinvited. That's a lie.

If he didn't show up you would be up him for disrespect. You guys as brain dead.

Did you all notice he attended?
Now who's lying.

I have to admit it.
Our 'Drooler-in-Chief' did a great job today!
He stayed on his feet and kept his yapp shut.
So very, very Presidential....:clap:!

This is on cue, because it sums up where we are at, and where we are going if don't wake up. 9-11 should have woke us up, but the left has worked to put us back to sleep. Look at Afghanistan if want to see us going backwards or back to sleep in life again (I know that the people of Afghanistan thinks they went back 20 years in the blink of their eyes).

What a shame, and how stupid are we now ??

Why? I don't remember him being President on September 11th, 2001. I don't remember him sending troops to Afghanistan and then to Iraq to fight wars
that we ended up spending millions of dollars and wasting thousands of soldiers lives on. He's the President (deal with it). He'll go where he wants. And on
this day, his place is in NY...and Washington...and PA.

Only the alt-right would take a day of national tragedy and turn it into a political narrative.
Congrats for winning the moron of the month award.
Biden supported what you’re blaming Republicans for, shitforbrains.

He's allowed to check his watch AFTER the ceremony.
Where is your video proof that he did this during the ceremony?

Oh that's right, another piece of FAKE NEWS from the right.

Thank you President Biden for pissing off the RWI's.
Keep doing your job, a job that failed in so many ways during the trump fiasco.
With all due respect, Winco you do know that he was seen to check his watch three times by the families of the dead Marines? It's one of the reasons they think so little of Joe Biden.

With all due respect, Winco you do know that he was seen to check his watch three times by the families of the dead Marines? It's one of the reasons they think so little of Joe Biden.
Those are Biden haters. If he did, and you have proof, I will shame him too.
But taking the word of Haters, w/out Video...........

Kind of like the Pee Pee tape.

Did Biden check his watch, IDK, so show me proof.
Did trump engage in Pee Pee activities w/Russian whores, IDK, so show me proof.

That right there is a sick deranged man. Look at Obama looking over at him thinking well "there he goes, losing it in public again". What a failure it has all become, and I said it, and will say it again, that Biden is a national security threat of the worst kind. I said it before he took office, and I've been proven right by his actions dealing with national security issues.

Forum List

Back