Biden touts economic plan, says Americans who turn down jobs will lose unemployment benefits

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
In your head
So Joe Biden wants to take back some free money. Is there anything that he can't dismantle? He took over an economy that was working and in 4 months, it is trash and all we hear from the media is crickets. Ban oil exploration on federal lands. Shut down promising steel plants in PA. Disrupt the energy sector so badly that fuel prices increase $1/gallon almost overnight. And now, "I never said it would be easy to turn the economy around." Wrong, Joe, you turned it around alright--it is all down hill from here. Watch: Biden touts economic plan, says Americans who turn down jobs will lose unemployment benefits

The Harris/Biden team will write them a strongly worded letter!
Joe is pretty easy to figure out....he has numerous international bank accounts. I'd wager that you could draw a direct correlation between his positions on any given issue and the corresponding activity in one of those accounts. Of course I can't prove it.....but sometimes deduction can be as deadly as a sniper sight,.

JO

Forum List

Back