Biden Uses Juneteenth to Push His Federal Takeover of Elections and the Suburbs

some one

Those Democrats are now Republicans now.

Not.
Oh?
Actually it looks like fascist rightist extremists are the ones inacting laws to censor and silence other views.
Yeah, damn those RIGHT WING so c ial media owners censoring Marxist, Sovialist, liberal left wing extremists....

Bwuhahaha....what an ignorant, projecting moron. Obviously there is no IQ, Ethics, or truthfulness test required before becoming a Mod.

:p
He's probably referring to Conservatives wanting to stop teaching children about Critical Race Theory.

I will gladly own that one.

And it's not censorship. It's simply the little people trying to get the authoritarians in charge to change their racist ways and quit teaching our children to hate each other based upon the way they were born, using democracy.
You think critical race theory teaches children to hate eachother?! How does it do that?
it teaches for them to hater one another.
How does it do that? Can you give some examples?
>How does it do that? Can you give some examples?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

some one tel lthat fat pig in the picture what the black man on video said. girls eating to many twinkies lol
Do you know the difference in the words to, too, and two?

Try this post again in English this time.
stfu
You need to STFU until you learn the language and how to proofread your posts. That GED isn't cutting it, sir!

BTW, your forgot to fix your typo.
i'm a woman / have some respect for ladies. teacher troll and it is fixed on the original post. typcal bully.
some one

Those Democrats are now Republicans now.

Not.
Oh?
Actually it looks like fascist rightist extremists are the ones inacting laws to censor and silence other views.
Yeah, damn those RIGHT WING so c ial media owners censoring Marxist, Sovialist, liberal left wing extremists....

Bwuhahaha....what an ignorant, projecting moron. Obviously there is no IQ, Ethics, or truthfulness test required before becoming a Mod.

:p
He's probably referring to Conservatives wanting to stop teaching children about Critical Race Theory.

I will gladly own that one.

And it's not censorship. It's simply the little people trying to get the authoritarians in charge to change their racist ways and quit teaching our children to hate each other based upon the way they were born, using democracy.
You think critical race theory teaches children to hate eachother?! How does it do that?
it teaches for them to hater one another.
How does it do that? Can you give some examples?
>How does it do that? Can you give some examples?

View attachment 503578

This guy gets it...

some one tel lthat fat pig in the picture what the black man on video said. girls eating to many twinkies lol
Do you know the difference in the words to, too, and two?

Try this post again in English this time.
stfu
You need to STFU until you learn the language and how to proofread your posts. That GED isn't cutting it, sir!

BTW, your forgot to fix your typo.
i'm a woman / have some respect for ladies. teacher troll and it is fixed on the original post. typcal bully.

Act like one in that case!

Yo Feds. Stay the hell out of my elections and absolutely stay away from my suburbs. Take your utopia bullshit somewhere else.

Forum List

Back