Biden Wants to Gut the Army

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Obama’s third term. I know. You’re as shocked as I am.

“It’s a budget calculated to take the Army back to the final years of the Obama administration, when readiness was miserable. After years of overuse and inadequate defense funding, Vice Chief Gen. Dan Allyn informed Congress in February 2016 that only three of the Army’s 58 brigade combat teams were fit to go to war.”

Dang, I might have to vote for him next time if he actually follows through.

China is deploying the largest military force in history in prep for taking Taiwan. Bet chicom Biden does nothing. China owns him. Through him, us.

And you think Brigade Combat Teams will stop China taking Taiwan? For every Brigade we can field they can put five on us.

How much did the tramp admin take from the Pentagon to build the WALL?

U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) · The Department of Defense's FY 2022 budget request is $715 billion, a 1.6 percent increase from the FY 2021 enacted amount of $703.7 billion. The requested amount reflects a shift in resources to match priorities. · For the Navy and Air Force, there are additional investments to address strategic competition with China. For the Army, the request reflects the president's decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan prior to the beginning of FY 2022. Broadly, the request: - takes a broad approach to national security to address threats such as climate change, COVID-19 and extremism. - makes choices regarding our national defense, particularly by aligning our resources to evolving threats. - addresses strategic competition with China through calculated defense investments. - DoD direct war and enduring operation costs are included within the base budget request, rather than as a separate Overseas Contingency Operation (OCO) request. · The budget proposes funding to ensure DoD will defend the nation, including more than $500 million for COVID-19 and pandemic preparedness; $5.1 billion for the Pacific Deterrence Initiative; and $617 million for preparing for, adapting to and mitigating climate change. · The Pentagon is seeking to boost research and development of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), microchips and hypersonic weapons, shifting toward deterring China and Russia and away from counterterrorism operations in the Middle East. The budget proposes $112 billion for research and development, a 5 percent increase from the FY 2021 enacted level of $106.6 billion.

President Biden Unveils FY 2022 Budget Request | Holland & Knight LLP - JDSupra

China is deploying the largest military force in history in prep for taking Taiwan. Bet chicom Biden does nothing. China owns him. Through him, us.

And you think Brigade Combat Teams will stop China taking Taiwan? For every Brigade we can field they can put five on us.

Does your jaw hurt from loving Xi long time?

Sure, after Biden and congress gut their security.
The homeland security has their own funding.

You republicans always bitch about the federal govt is toooooo bigggg! And taxes is another one.

No new taxes say the republicans.

It’s WAY past time we stop using our Military as the Global Cop, we can’t afford it anymore and the military is constantly being burdened with missions that it’s under-resourced for.

Enough is enough, let the warhawks shoot each other to quench their never ending thirst for blood.

Dang, I might have to vote for him next time if he actually follows through.
Not me, his spending in other areas more than offsets anything he'd cut in the military.

Spend it here and not on stupid wasteful wars would be a huge improvement.
I'd prefer to pay down debt than to spend. 25% cut across the board and a raising taxes on unearned income would help ease the debt woes that will oe day be paid for.

This is no different than hitler. Hitler purged the German military of non NAZIs.

Traitor Joe knows the US military is filled with patriotic Americans, and he fears that....

Forum List

Back