Biden's America: Jenny Craig tells employees it will shut its doors after 40 years in business

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is a big surprise. Only in Biden's America is this happening due to his ill fated destructive policies. The big question is what ever will Monica do now?
6a00d83451af9f69e201a3fd29f955970b-600wi

The way the price of food is soaring, people are going to be naturally losing weight as they become malnourished.

Not too many fat people in Ethiopia.

This is a big surprise. Only in Biden's America is this happening due to his ill fated destructive policies. The big question is what ever will Monica do now?

BS. Never before Trumps America did your employees find out they were going to be terminated within the week by a lousy email, kind of like being firing by twitter.

Jenny shouldn't have given money to Republicans. Going down with them, too.

Nordstrom, CVS, Walgreens, Home Depot and many others are also closing their doors in San Francisco and a bunch of other Leftist war zones.

What the Left is doing is intentional. The collapse will allow them to seal the deal and institute the Communist dreams they've had for America for well over 100 years.

Good for them. nothing stood in their way.
Bye bye Miss American Pie.

Gee, I hate to have mentioned it, but I am from a different time. I have hired and I have fired, but always face to face. Back during the Bush crash, our plant was shut down. The outside sales guys were called in for a meeting. A corporate VP came in. I was in the meeting when they and we found out. Afterward there was a meeting with the Union rep (called in) and plant employees. Informing the branch was taking no more orders and would close in three weeks when all customers orders were handled, and an inventory taken. All employees got a significant pay-out not covered in their contract. All of us staffers were met with individually, some of us offered jobs with the corporation in other regions. But, nobody considered doing it by email from corporate HQ. That is tacky as hell, even if you don't give a tinker's damn about your employees, which naturally, you should. Maybe it's different in the south and you people have lived with that kind of neglect for a long time. Here that kind of callous disregard, might be worthy of an ass whipping, as first time assault and batter can be as less than $200.00 as probation. Some assholes deserve a $200.00 ass whipping.

They can't compete with online services, so now they're switching their business model to e-commerce. Yeah, I can see why you blame Biden for that.

Forum List

Back