Biden's "boy" Cedric Richmond sits and takes it while his boss insults him on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? Seems benign to me. I believe he is referring more to his age than color. Let’s not be like leftists on this board and easily offended.

At the very least, a rich elderly white man referring to a black adult male as "boy" demonstrates a profound lack of awareness of how his words are likely to be interpreted. And viewed in context with Biden's many prior overtly racist remarks, I honestly don't think it's being misinterpreted. It's just that his manner of speaking in reference to black people is so deeply ingrained at this point that he's naturally going to say some eyebrow raising things when he goes off script. If you've ever spent time around any old men who grew up in the 40s and 50s in the country club setting, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's not about being offended -- I'm not black, so I can't speak to that. But it is what it is. What I do know is if Trump or any Republican had said this, it would be the #1 topic on CNN/MSNBC/NPR, running on a 24/7 loop.

Last edited:
Boy you're a tool

Speaking of tools, say hi to your governor for me!

1630422712943.png

Holy shit. Biden literally called a black man "boy". smh Proof that Democrats don't really care about race and just use it as a weapon. They should be all over this. To say that was a racist and demeaning comment is putting it lightly.

Holy shit. Biden literally called a black man "boy". smh Proof that Democrats don't really care about race and just use it as a weapon. They should be all over this. To say that was a racist and demeaning comment is putting it lightly.

And that Stepinfetchit just sat there and took it. He knows his place in the DemoKKKrat party.

At the very least, a rich elderly white man referring to a black adult male as "boy" demonstrates a profound lack of awareness of how his words are likely to be interpreted. And viewed in context with Biden's many prior overtly racist remarks, I honestly don't think it's being misinterpreted. It's just that his manner of speaking in reference to black people is so deeply ingrained at this point that he's naturally going to say some eyebrow raising things when he goes off script. If you've ever spent time around any old men who grew up in the 40s and 50s in the country club setting, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's not about being offended -- I'm not black, so I can't speak to that. But it is what it is. What I do know is if Trump or any Republican had said this, it would be the #1 topic on CNN/MSNBC/NPR, running on a 24/7 loop.
If DJT said it, the Leftists would demand impeachment because they are assholes. We need to be better.

Eh? Seems benign to me. I believe he is referring more to his age than color. Let’s not be like leftists on this board and easily offended.
It’s not about being offended….. it’s about calling out the bullshit hypocrisy and double standards of The Left. I’m willing to explore and accept that this may have been an endearment from Biden, yet knowing full well that the Left would use this same content and term if used by a political opponent to ruin a life compels me to call Bullshit on the Left.

It’s not about being offended….. it’s about calling out the bullshit hypocrisy and double standards of The Left. I’m willing to explore and accept that this may have been an endearment from Biden, yet knowing full well that the Left would use this same content and term if used by a political opponent to ruin a life compels me to call Bullshit on the Left.
That I 100% agree with.

Here's how shit works, admit I'm right PROGS.

Trump is racist because the TV told you so. Fuck they'll make it up to trigger your tiny fragile heads, e.g. "Trump said white supremacists are good people".........................BOOM!

Xiden DOES make racist remarks and OBJECTIVELY has proved to be racist. But that's okay because he's Democrat and the core truth of your kind is you reject responsibly for all things and project it elsewhere. Guess what that makes you PROGS?

1. Your cowards.
2. You're intellectually dishonest.
3. You're dumb.
4. You're fools.
5. The left throws you into any direction of their choosing.
6. You're dependent.

FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back