Biggest tax hike in history

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
That's what Trump claims to have gave the country. Seems about on par with Biden's "We beat Medicaid". The one saving factor of Trump winning is he will never make it four years. Sadly he picked the creep as his VP.

(I know, it was only a joke, right?)

Donald Trump has claimed "we gave you the biggest tax hikes in the history of our country" in a blunder-filled speech - and 'wiped drool from his mouth.'

Trump say he gave 'biggest tax hike in US history' in huge blunder - 'new Biden'

That's what Trump claims to have gave the country. Seems about on par with Biden's "We beat Medicaid". The one saving factor of Trump winning is he will never make it four years. Sadly he picked the creep as his VP.

Donald Trump has claimed "we gave you the biggest tax hikes in the history of our country" in a blunder-filled speech - and 'wiped drool from his mouth.'

Trump say he gave 'biggest tax hike in US history' in huge blunder - 'new Biden'
As he was drooling, lol. Maybe he and Biden can share a room in the old folks home.

Oh, great googly-moogly!

A guy who speaks at numerous rallies and other events every week stepped on his tongue a couple times!

clutches-pearls.gif

Stayed up to the wee hours of the night to find this one, huh?

YA GOT HIM THIS TIME, BOI! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back