Bill Burr Of The Mandalorian Series Discussed What's Going On In This Country And Talks About The Woman Who Is Ruining Disney

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Cancel-Culture is out of hand. Nazis on the left are, as Bill says, waiting in the weeds to ruin people's lives.

Bill Burr (The Mandalorian Series) reluctantly discusses this on a podcast....saying he's worried about what he may have said that they could use against him.
The producer has left the series....and things are only gonna get worse for Disney.
People are cancelling vacations to Disney theme parks and cancelling their subscriptions to Disney Plus because of the nasty way Kathlene Kennedy handled the Gina Carano firing.

Wait, I am I supposed to care about a Star Wars character or for that fact a Star Wars production from another corporation I stopped paying attention to in the 1960's when they stopped making Donald Duck movies?

Just found out what a Twitter Rage Mob is.....it's a couple of jerks that specialize in destroying conservatives and getting them kicked off of Twitter.

Wait, I am I supposed to care about a Star Wars character or for that fact a Star Wars production from another corporation I stopped paying attention to in the 1960's when they stopped making Donald Duck movies?

I am pretty sure Disney owns part of Bart Simpson now. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back