Bill Maher interview Mike Tyson on his podcast: the whole world wants to know, why are you flying on JetBlue?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Between Mike Tyson kicking the shit out of an obnoxious airplane passenger and Dave Chappelle sending someone to the hospital, I'm really digging this new trend of celebrities reminding people exactly who the hell they are dealing with.

Mike Tyson is a robber and a rapist. He should have been executed a long time ago.

Mike Tyson is a robber and a rapist. He should have been executed a long time ago.
He is a product of his environment.
His childhood was horrific. A literal nightmare. No one cared for him starting at a very young age.
Here was a kid as young as 8 years old having to steal from street vendors in order to eat.
His father was no part of his life, and his mother was an addict who prostituted herself and died when he was 16.
At that time he met the only person that cared about him his boxing trainer Cus D'Amato who steeped in and became his guardian at 16.
The rest is history

His childhood was horrific. A literal nightmare. No one cared for him starting at a very young age.
Here was a kid as young as 8 years old having to steal from street vendors in order to eat.
His father was no part of his life, and his mother was an addict who prostituted herself and died when he was 16.
At that time he met the only person that cared about him his boxing trainer Cus D'Amato who steeped in and became his guardian at 16.
The rest is history
You're just trying to make excuses for him. Poor little starving boy :rolleyes:

Did he rape because he needed food?

You're just trying to make excuses for him. Poor little starving boy :rolleyes:

Did he rape because he needed food?
I am not a Tyson advocate, I am just saying he is a product of his environment
What do you bet his mother received Welfare, Food Stamps, rental assistance and didn't have to pay utilities?
I would bet my house, all these things were paid for, so his mother with all this free time became a drug addict. His father didn't need to stick around because everything was paid for... fuck it....I'm outta here like 70% of other black fathers.

Forum List

Back