Bill Maher is an obnoxious asshole - but he's right about this...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1725138524358.png

That pretty well sums it up. What do you think?

Maher can be hit or miss. Sometimes he'll say something smart, sometimes he's an idiot.

Democrats have had control of gov't for 12 of the last 16 years and are still trying to blame Trump. Democrats are not the mommy party, they're the "blame the other party" party. They have no answers. They create the problems during their first 4 years, then act like if you give them 4 more years, they'll fix them.

Fuck democrats.

View attachment 1004426

I can relate. My wife divorced me, and the courts reduced my fatherhood to a weekend visitor that had little or no authority over his kids. My ex-wife and her family then proceeded to ruin my kids with their bullshit. I see that happening to the nation.

The two parties are in it for the two parties. They exploit America for their own ends, and those of the lobbyists they represent.

Maher can be hit or miss. Sometimes he'll say something smart, sometimes he's an idiot.

Democrats have had control of gov't for 12 of the last 16 years and are still trying to blame Trump. Democrats are not the mommy party, they're the "blame the other party" party. They have no answers. They create the problems during their first 4 years, then act like if you give them 4 more years, they'll fix them.

Fuck democrats.
Neither party is able or willing to pass the laws needed to save our country.

Fuck democrats.
Saying Dems have controlled the government ignores that the filibuster exists and that SCOTUS is now loaded with antigovernment hacks.

Bill Maher is alright if you can get past his smugness. He makes some good points

View attachment 1004426

Bill Maher is the last person you should take advice from about raising a family.

He wants to stay 27 for the rest of his life and party, drink, and smoke his way thru life. He never wants to get married, thus he never wants to be around for anyone who he happens to knock-up unless it's to pay for an abortion. He's typical liberal hypocrite.

The problem with liberals is they tend to compartmentalize and segregate everyone into groups by race, sex, and income level. To them who you are matters more than what you can offer to society. They use false-stereotypes to segregate everyone.

There's one simple fact about Democrats. They cannot point fingers at deadbeat Dads when their best voting group is blacks, who have 77% of their kids out of wedlock.

Last edited:
Saying Dems have controlled the government ignores that the filibuster exists and that SCOTUS is now loaded with antigovernment hacks.

SCOTUS doesn't make laws.

Dems HAVE controlled the gov't. We've had a dem president 12 of the last 16 years, and during that 4 years of a Republican president, dems had control of the house and senate for two of those.

SCOTUS doesn't make laws.

Dems HAVE controlled the gov't. We've had a dem president 12 of the last 16 years, and during that 4 years of a Republican president, dems had control of the house and senate for two of those.
SCOTUS tells the president what they can and can’t do. The conservative SCOTUS has decided they have veto power over a democratic president and their agenda.

Controlling the house and senate doesn’t really get you very far when the filibuster exists.

Forum List

Back