Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

I read si modo, willow, and others, and I can only conclude their hatred for our president is based on race. There is nothing else to personally detest the man. Amazing!

Classlessness? We have fringe whingers from the right here who are receiving federal assistance while biting the same hand that is giving to them. That is an utter lack of class.

I'll translate this too:

"I have no reasonable response to the valid critiques of Obama's comments, actions, and policies, so I will play the Race Card as it's the only card I have in my trick deck of 52 Race Cards."

I read si modo, willow, and others, and I can only conclude their hatred for our president is based on race. There is nothing else to personally detest the man. Amazing!

Classlessness? We have fringe whingers from the right here who are receiving federal assistance while biting the same hand that is giving to them. That is an utter lack of class.

Well, that and their own stupidty...

Boston Tea Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See how confused people become when they spew hate for history, science and higher education
Does anyone speak drivel and can translate for me?

I've developed a layperson's knowledge of TMese; here's a rough translation:

"I'm a brain damaged idiot who parrots bromides and cuts and pastes things which I don't bother to read."

The Tea Party was the culmination of a resistance movement throughout British America against the Tea Act, which had been passed by the British Parliament in 1773. Colonists objected to the Tea Act for a variety of reasons, especially because they believed that it violated their right to be taxed only by their own elected representatives. Protesters had successfully prevented the unloading of taxed tea in three other colonies, but in Boston, embattled Royal Governor Thomas Hutchinson refused to allow the tea to be returned to Britain. He apparently did not expect that the protestors would choose to destroy the tea rather than concede the authority of a legislature in which they were not directly represented.

The Boston Tea Party was a key event in the growth of the American Revolution. Parliament responded in 1774 with the Coercive Acts, which, among other provisions, closed Boston's commerce until the British East India Company had been repaid for the destroyed tea. Colonists in turn responded to the Coercive Acts with additional acts of protest, and by convening the First Continental Congress, which petitioned the British monarch for repeal of the acts and coordinated colonial resistance to them. The crisis escalated, and the American Revolutionary War began near Boston in 1775.

I'll translate this too:

"I have no reasonable response to the valid critiques of Obama's comments, actions, and policies, so I will play the Race Card as it's the only card I have in my trick deck of 52 Race Cards."
I am impressed. I would be afraid that my brain would atrophy just a bit if I tried a translation. You are a braver person than I.

I've lived in the Berkeley-Oakland-San Francisco triangle my entire adult life. I had to learn the language in order to understand many of the natives.

:)

Does anyone speak drivel and can translate for me?

"I'm a brain damaged idiot who parrots bromides and cuts and pastes things which I don't bother to read."

The Tea Party was the culmination of a resistance movement throughout British America against the Tea Act, which had been passed by the British Parliament in 1773. Colonists objected to the Tea Act for a variety of reasons, especially because they believed that it violated their right to be taxed only by their own elected representatives. Protesters had successfully prevented the unloading of taxed tea in three other colonies, but in Boston, embattled Royal Governor Thomas Hutchinson refused to allow the tea to be returned to Britain. He apparently did not expect that the protestors would choose to destroy the tea rather than concede the authority of a legislature in which they were not directly represented.

The Boston Tea Party was a key event in the growth of the American Revolution. Parliament responded in 1774 with the Coercive Acts, which, among other provisions, closed Boston's commerce until the British East India Company had been repaid for the destroyed tea. Colonists in turn responded to the Coercive Acts with additional acts of protest, and by convening the First Continental Congress, which petitioned the British monarch for repeal of the acts and coordinated colonial resistance to them. The crisis escalated, and the American Revolutionary War began near Boston in 1775.

See, Boe? It can cut and paste just as you said!

There are a lot of moderates and conservatives in the Bay Area - we just don't get the attention that the liberals do.

It just takes a few years (or less) in the workforce and as a home owner for an intelligent person to realize how destructive the progressive politics of CA really are.

See, Boe? It can cut and paste just as you said!

It's a simple life organism - it's habits are few and predictable. Observation, however, is less than enjoyable.

The term 'tea bagger' (as noted in CF's post) doesn't appear on the site you linked. Not once.

Do you even understand the whole concept of the 'tea bag party', aka as 'the tea party'? Did you even bother to read the list at the bottom of your link of some of the reasons why the tea party was started? I doubt it.

The tea partiers chose to use the tea bag as a nod to the Boston Tea Party (taxation without representation) and then modernized it . . . Taxed Enough Already. It was the LEFT media who brought up the sexual reference of the term 'tea bagger' and it is the LEFT who continue to use this term to try and dismiss, insult, mock, make fun of and generally blow off the entire tea party movement as nothing more than some loon fringe thing.

Stop acting as if the tea partiers had any other intention when they chose the name and the concept of sending tea bags to congress as a way to have their voice heard. Everyone knows it was, and continues to be, the LEFT that uses the term in a derogatory way. And for Obama to stoop to that level? Classless and par for the course.

Herein lies your problem...the original tea party, the Boston Tea Party, was rebellion against taxation (payments, premiums) without representation. It was being perpetrated on the colonists by a corporation, the British East India Company.

The modern day equivalent of the British East India Company is NOT the government, which is the vessel of governance WITH representation our founding father's created. It is corporations, like the modern day British East India Company; health insurance cartels that tax (payments, premiums) WITHOUT representation.

A simpler and more concise explanation...the teabaggers are PEA brains.

That may be one of the dumbest thing you every posted you stupid fucking cocksucker. Do you know HOW dumb that had to be to surpass your lowbrow standards?

history is not open for your rewriting

Herein lies your problem...the original tea party, the Boston Tea Party, was rebellion against taxation (payments, premiums) without representation. It was being perpetrated on the colonists by a corporation, the British East India Company.

The modern day equivalent of the British East India Company is NOT the government, which is the vessel of governance WITH representation our founding father's created. It is corporations, like the modern day British East India Company; health insurance cartels that tax (payments, premiums) WITHOUT representation.

A simpler and more concise explanation...the teabaggers are PEA brains.

That may be one of the dumbest thing you every posted you stupid fucking cocksucker. Do you know HOW dumb that had to be to surpass your lowbrow standards?

Are you upset that Bfgrn pulled ahead of you as the "Dumbest Fuck in the Thread"? I think you reclaimed the lead

Here is what your source is, idiot:

Wikipedia is written collaboratively by largely anonymous Internet volunteers who write without pay. Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles (except in certain cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption and/or vandalism). Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or with their real identity, if they choose, though the latter is discouraged for safety reasons. The Wikipedia community has developed many policies and guidelines to improve the encyclopedia, however, it is not a formal requirement to be familiar with them before contributing. Since its creation in 2001, Wikipedia has grown rapidly into one of the largest reference web sites, attracting nearly 68 million visitors monthly as of January 2010. There are more than 91,000 active contributors working on more than 15,000,000 articles in more than 270 languages. As of today, there are 3,283,129 articles in English. Every day, hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world collectively make tens of thousands of edits and create thousands of new articles to augment the knowledge held by the Wikipedia encyclopedia. (See also: Wikipedia:Statistics.)

Every contribution may be reviewed or changed. The expertise or qualifications of the user are usually not considered.

Help:About - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THEY ARE REWRITING HISTORY.

Here is what your source is, idiot:

Wikipedia is written collaboratively by largely anonymous Internet volunteers who write without pay. Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles (except in certain cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption and/or vandalism). Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or with their real identity, if they choose, though the latter is discouraged for safety reasons. The Wikipedia community has developed many policies and guidelines to improve the encyclopedia, however, it is not a formal requirement to be familiar with them before contributing. Since its creation in 2001, Wikipedia has grown rapidly into one of the largest reference web sites, attracting nearly 68 million visitors monthly as of January 2010. There are more than 91,000 active contributors working on more than 15,000,000 articles in more than 270 languages. As of today, there are 3,283,129 articles in English. Every day, hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world collectively make tens of thousands of edits and create thousands of new articles to augment the knowledge held by the Wikipedia encyclopedia. (See also: Wikipedia:Statistics.)

Every contribution may be reviewed or changed. The expertise or qualifications of the user are usually not considered.

Help:About - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THEY ARE REWRITING HISTORY.
:lol:

"You must spread some REP around before..." Yaddi Yaddah... ;)

Just another Hopey Changey lie. Yup and he was going to "change the tone of Washington" too. Man,this has been by far the most partisan White House & Congress in History. People really can be like cattle. They can be herded into believing anything. This White House & Congress have been anything but "Civil" since seizing power. What a scam.

There are a lot of moderates and conservatives in the Bay Area - we just don't get the attention that the liberals do.

It just takes a few years (or less) in the workforce and as a home owner for an intelligent person to realize how destructive the progressive politics of CA really are.

It has oft been said that KaleeFornya sets the precident for the rest of the nation...If that's the case?

WE haven't seen anything yet.

Why not disparage stupid Teabaggers who disparage Obama with their stupid conspiracies? They made their bed by disparaging others with their pathetic signs and extremist protests so they can now lay in it.

I'll translate this too:

That's just it. Personal attacks are not valid. For heavens sake, boedicca, grow up.

Forum List

Back