Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Frank you're a partisan hack with no objectivity...or frankly anything to add to any of these discussions.

Go back and sit at the kiddie table.

You're just upset that your "Happy Jihad" Cards to Mooky Al Sadr are returned to you "No Forwarding Address"
I have to say that Vanquish seems like a relatively open-minded adversary. Slamming trolls is one thing, but slamming those who demonstate an ability to have an open mind is another.

Wise choices in battles often win the war.

I'm not going to ignore Democrat Leadership trying to turn Iran over to the Islamists. Pelosi and Reid and every Democrat did ALL they could, even trying to cut funding to out troops on the battlefield to hand the Insurgents a victory and I'm not going to forget that or let it slide.

You're just upset that your "Happy Jihad" Cards to Mooky Al Sadr are returned to you "No Forwarding Address"
I have to say that Vanquish seems like a relatively open-minded adversary. Slamming trolls is one thing, but slamming those who demonstate an ability to have an open mind is another.

Wise choices in battles often win the war.

I'm not going to ignore Democrat Leadership trying to turn Iran over to the Islamists. Pelosi and Reid and every Democrat did ALL they could, even trying to cut funding to out troops on the battlefield to hand the Insurgents a victory and I'm not going to forget that or let it slide.
I agree. But, I'm talking about slamming trolls. Just sayin' and that's all it's worth.

Why would or does the word 'teabagger' offend those who name call all the time? Witness the thread title. They are not a party in any sense of the word, so let's call them, hmm, ' a fruitless mix of racism, and conspiracy,' as this fox survey shows? Would that work? Could we call them 'Conspiracy folk on medicare and social security?' Would that work. Maybe we need to have a contest on naming them. The name must include in some way their signs and years from now when Obama administration is passed, the name must still fit. After all they aren't just about Obama, right? Have at it, suggestions?

Teabagger Movement "Fruitless Mix of Racism, Conspiracy Theories" According to Fox News Poll | Indecision Forever | Comedy Central

In other this liberal agrees with the narrow mindedness and hypocrisy of Obama.

Nice of you to admit that.

:lol::lol::lol:

I DID read the blog. I did not look at the link to the picture in the blog thoroughly the first time through. I have a mouse that likes to over scroll.

But if you still want to assume I have no honor, go for it.

No, I actually have tremendous respect for you if you are going to keep your word on the matter. You don't see that often here. So I retract what I said on that matter.

The only reason I said it is because I assumed you had read and comprehended the article and were going to try and split hairs over the issue.

If that's not the case, then it's not the case.

:cool:

This is why I like reasonable arguments - folks using links, sources, etc - rather than just flames. It opens my mind.

From this point forward, I believe that any whining about the term teabagger is ridiculous.

I'm not whining about the term tea bagger.

I think liberals should go right on using the term tea bagger. That's right, I do!

It tells far more about liberals than it does about the tea party. When conservative Americans started sending tea bags to their Congressmen/women or saying "let's tea bag Washington," they thought about the Boston Tea Party, Patriotism, and the proud founding of this Country.

What did liberals think about when we said tea bag? A perverted homosexual sex act that no one even knew about. NO ONE (with decent minds) that is, BUT LIBERALS.

No, they knew what it meant and they were more than willing to "educate" all of us on that point as well.

So, liberals, you go right on calling us tea baggers and educating all of us about who are what you are and what you have to sink to, in the name of avoiding real debate with real people.

It illustrates more than anything else the heart of liberalism.

I wasn't whining about Obama calling us tea baggers. Just illustrating his hypocrisy in calling for civility, while then calling us tea baggers.

Keep it up Obama, we'll remember you in 2012, when we will use our "incivility" to vote YOU out of office.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I actually have tremendous respect for you if you are going to keep your word on the matter. You don't see that often here. So I retract what I said on that matter.

The only reason I said it is because I assumed you had read and comprehended the article and were going to try and split hairs over the issue.

If that's not the case, then it's not the case.

This is why I like reasonable arguments - folks using links, sources, etc - rather than just flames. It opens my mind.

From this point forward, I believe that any whining about the term teabagger is ridiculous.

I think liberals should go right on using the term tea bagger. That's right, I do!

It tells far more about liberals than it does about the tea party. When conservative Americans started sending tea bags to their Congressmen/women or saying "let's tea bag Washington," they thought about the Boston Tea Party, Patriotism, and the proud founding of this Country.

What did liberals think about when we said tea bag? A perverted homosexual sex act that no one even knew about. NO ONE (with decent minds) that is, BUT LIBERALS.

No, they knew what it meant and they were more than willing to "educate" all of us on that point as well.

So, liberals, you go right on calling us tea baggers and educating all of us about who are what you are and what you have to sink to, in the name of avoiding real debate with real people.

I wasn't whining about Obama calling us tea baggers. Just illustrating his hypocrisy in calling for civility, while then calling us tea baggers.

Keep it up Obama, we'll remember you in 2012, when we will use our "incivility" to vote YOU out of office.

Oh, I still think Obama is being hypocritical.

And classless.

And an embarrassment.

That hasn't changed.

The use of "teabagger" by the President should put the use of ****** back in the game.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's his ebonics.

but you're not racist or anything.... and your objections to him have no basis in racism. right?

No more racist than you are against white, Christian, conservative men Jill... :eusa_whistle:

Remember Jill... it was DINGY HARRY that first pointed out obama's EBONICS. Is dingy harry a RACIST too? Oooops... he can't be right? He's a DEMOCRAT, and your hypocrisy can't label any democrats RACIST. You have to keep up your precious DOUBLE STANDARD.

Last edited:
That's his ebonics.

but you're not racist or anything.... and your objections to him have no basis in racism. right?

No more racist than you are against white, Christian, conservative men Jill... :eusa_whistle:

Remember Jill... it was DINGY HARRY that first pointed out obama's EBONICS. Is dingy harry a RACIST too?

Maybe jilli just doesn't like white, supposed Christian, conservative men who have sex with little boys?

Remember Jill... it was DINGY HARRY that first pointed out obama's EBONICS. Is dingy harry a RACIST too?

Maybe jilli just doesn't like white, supposed Christian, conservative men who have sex with little boys?

What was your term.... "wait for it?"

Pfft... what a fucking loser.

Oh, I am just waiting for one of you wingers to claim Jilli played the race card by responding to your racist remark.

Oh, I am just waiting for one of you wingers to claim Jilli played the race card by responding to your racist remark.

Not my remark bone head. It was dingy harry that coined that one. Is he a racist? Well.... no, because he's one of you, and you liberals hypocrisy won't allow you to call your own racist.

You people are so predictable it's pathetic.

Not my remark bone head. It was dingy harry that coined that one. Is he a racist? Well.... no, because he's one of you, and you liberals hypocrisy won't allow you to call your own racist.

Yeah, and you white Christian, conservative males aren't????

Oh, I still think Obama is being hypocritical.

And classless.

And an embarrassment.

That hasn't changed.

Nor do I doubt, will Obama ever change. ;)

Yeah, and you white Christian, conservative males aren't????

Replace white and male with black and female and everyone would call you a racist and a chauvenist.

But it's okay if it's white and male?

I think we see the hypocrites all right.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Democrats started cheerleading for the Insurgents and Mooky Al Sadr as soon as Saddam left. FDR would have arrested you fuckers for treason

Yeah, Frank. That's exactly what we did.

/sarcasm.

In reality, anything short of being 100% behind Iraq was construed as "cheerleading" for the insurgency.

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back