Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Not my remark bone head. It was dingy harry that coined that one. Is he a racist? Well.... no, because he's one of you, and you liberals hypocrisy won't allow you to call your own racist.

You people are so predictable it's pathetic.

Yeah, and you white Christian, conservative males aren't????

Replace white and male with black and female and everyone would call you a racist and a chauvenist.

But it's okay if it's white and male?

I think we see the hypocrites all right.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, fail. The distributive elements are different.

That's his ebonics.

but you're not racist or anything.... and your objections to him have no basis in racism. right?

No more racist than you are against white, Christian, conservative men Jill... :eusa_whistle:

Remember Jill... it was DINGY HARRY that first pointed out obama's EBONICS. Is dingy harry a RACIST too? Oooops... he can't be right? He's a DEMOCRAT, and your hypocrisy can't label any democrats RACIST. You have to keep up your precious DOUBLE STANDARD.

i love the poor put upon white man act. i actually don't have a double standard. i call black people racists when they are, too. and if you look up the term 'race hustler' on this board, i'm pretty sure you'll find the words next to my descriptions of people like al sharpton, etc. so while that might work with someone else, it won't fly with me.

Incorrect. Anyone who criticizes Obama's policies is labeled a Racist.

but you're not racist or anything.... and your objections to him have no basis in racism. right?

:lol::lol::lol:

You want the definition of "racist?"

It's a liberal losing an argument and that's all they have left is calling you racist.

The above is why such folks will have no pull in this upcoming election and will be forgotten by next summer.

Actually, the saddest thing is the Dems have so overused the racism name that REAL racism will end up being ignored by many who actually used to care about it.

Boys and wolves and stuff.

Not my remark bone head. It was dingy harry that coined that one. Is he a racist? Well.... no, because he's one of you, and you liberals hypocrisy won't allow you to call your own racist.

You people are so predictable it's pathetic.

Yeah, and you white Christian, conservative males aren't????

Replace white and male with black and female and everyone would call you a racist and a chauvenist.

But it's okay if it's white and male?

I think we see the hypocrites all right.

we see some ostrich azz too.

The use of "teabagger" by the President should put the use of ****** back in the game.

Nobody is stopping you, tough guy. You have a constitutionally protected right to be a bigot.

Go find the nearest city, then go to MLK Boulevard and walk up and down it screaming it from the top of your lungs.

:lol::lol::lol:

You want the definition of "racist?"

It's a liberal losing an argument and that's all they have left is calling you racist.

The above is why such folks will have no pull in this upcoming election and will be forgotten by next summer.

Actually, the saddest thing is the Dems have so overused the racism name that REAL racism will end up being ignored by many who actually used to care about it.

You mean kind of like the term liberal?

Nope. I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

But, thanks for your unsolicited edit, I guess.

It might not be your opinion, but it's a far point. The right wing, especially the punditry, has thrown around the word "liberal" so much in the last 15 years that it has no real meaning these days.

It might not be your opinion, but it's a far point. The right wing, especially the punditry, has thrown around the word "liberal" so much in the last 15 years that it has no real meaning these days.
As I've said many times, even today - the meanings of liberal and conservative have become so skewed and too broad that they mean little in the USA.

I am a social liberal. But I am a fiscal conservative. I piss off a lot of folks with my views. I am not anywhere close to a 'bleeding heart liberal' (to me, a 'lib'), though.

The big difference is that it is not a bad thing to be liberal (or conservative).

Last edited:

People becoming immune to political labels does not have the same impact as people ignoring racism.

People becoming immune to political labels does not have the same impact as people ignoring racism.
:thup: And, more importantly, exactly that.

The big difference is that it is not a bad thing to be liberal.

You don't think the term "liberal" has taken on a pejorative meaning at the hands of Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the conservative punditry?
No more so than the perjoratives from the Democrats.

But, as Sherry so succinctly said, immunity to political labels has not even close to the same impact on society as immunity to racism. THAT is the point.

Again, boys and wolves - dangerous stuff.

Last edited:

I agree, I was just making the point that over-usage of terms leads to them being watered down and having no real meaning.

I agree, I was just making the point that over-usage of terms leads to them being watered down and having no real meaning.
True. But they become important when there is a significant impact on society.

Forum List

Back