Bill Maher unveils Sarah Palin’s hilarious ‘rap debut’

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
She is always good for a laugh

Sarah Palin isn’t just including more rhymes in her public speeches because she’s “unhinged,” Bill Maher said on Friday’s episode of Real Time; she’s actually becoming a rapper.

As proof, Maher produced the cover to the former Alaska governor’s “debut,” The Miseducation of Sarah Palin, and listed some of the tracks: “Boyz In My Daughter,” “Me So Honky,” and “Fear Of A Black Planet (No Seriously, I’m Terrified Of Black People),” among others.

With Palin campaigning on behalf of Donald Trump, Maher asked her fellow Trump surrogate Andy Dean — who is perhaps best known for being mocked on CNN for using a “booster chair” — why the GOP front-runner insists on calling upon her. Ex-Jeb Aide Burns Trump Supporter: 'You're Sitting In A Booster Chair!' (VIDEO)

“First of all, she didn’t help in Iowa; he lost there. He lost Alaska,” Maher argued, adding, “She’s like that Billy Bass toy — the novelty’s worn off, we can’t remember why we thought it was fun to begin with, and yet it keeps talking. And quite frankly, it looks like it’s on meth.”

WATCH: Bill Maher unveils Sarah Palin’s hilarious ‘rap debut’

I saw this...

Didn't think it was funny.

I mean - I think she's a fuddy duddy and all, but it was just kind of a reach, and poorly produced. He's trashed her way funnier in the past.

Forum List

Back